The Dark Knight Rises The Score V

So are we supposed to be getting more bonus tracks in the not too distant future?

I can't get enough of 'Risen From Darkness' it's the one thing the OST was missing which was a kick ass track from the Zimmer we all know in the style of BB/TDK!

Risen From Darkness is some epic, no wait; Biblical sh#t! The bonus material is shaping up to be the best bonus material out of the three soundtracks.

Risen From Darkness is some epic, no wait; Biblical sh#t! The bonus material is shaping up to be the best bonus material out of the three soundtracks.

It is definitely the best so far because of the familiarity of the themes within the track and Zimmer's excellent use of drums & percussion -- not to mention the awesome orchestral brass. It's great stuff. I've listened to it all day on repeat!

The score is amazing. I think my favorite track is "Imagine The Fire"

Reposting the bonus tracks here

16. "Bombers Over Ibiza" (Junkie XL Remix) 5:51
17. "The Shadows Betray You" 5:20
18. "The End" 5:13
19. "No Stone Unturned"
20. "Risen From Darkness" 4:28
21. "All Out War" 3:21

Reposting the bonus tracks here

16. "Bombers Over Ibiza" (Junkie XL Remix) 5:51
17. "The Shadows Betray You" 5:20
18. "The End" 5:13
19. "No Stone Unturned"
20. "Risen From Darkness" 4:28
21. "All Out War" 3:21

Do we not know the length of "No Stone Unturned"?

No we don't. That one and All Out War, until today, had no length.

So The Shadows Betray You, The End & Bombers Over Ibiza aren't out yet right?

Only All Out War and Risen From Darkness, right?

Must admit I'm a tad disappointed with Gotham's Reckoning. The drums that kick in at the 3:45 mark were a lot heavier in the prologue in December, but on the soundtrack they're rather subdued.

Must admit I'm a tad disappointed with Gotham's Reckoning. The drums that kick in at the 3:45 mark were a lot heavier in the prologue in December, but on the soundtrack they're rather subdued.

Same. I mean, I still love Bane's theme, but for me, the MTV footage/Nokia trailer version of Gotham's Reckoning is superior. Even the twinkling motif at the beginning sounds a lot better, more mysterious.

sorry but risen from darkness is now my favorite even above why du we fall.I can't believe he made molossus even better.extremely better.wow

I agree the drums could be louder on Gotham's reckoning (like it is in the prologue) but it still remains my favourite track on the ost (easily)

There is just a certain "visceral" nature to the track, being the only piece of music from the film we know in context probably helps a lot as well, but it certainly gets my blood pumping more than the other (great) action themes in the ost.

While the score sounds amazing, it's missing....something.

and that something is this:

[YT]jfpnIyqieyk[/YT]

Absolutely love the score.

Favorites are Mind If I Cut In, The Fire Rises, Imagine the Fire, Underground Army, and Rise.

While the score sounds amazing, it's missing....something.

and that something is this:

[YT]jfpnIyqieyk[/YT]

No, it's missing 'The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning' or is it 'The End Is The Beginning Is The End'? :woot:

You need to remember this isn't a high quality rip from a CD source. It's medium quality at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"