The Dark Knight Rises The Score IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a full list of the bonus tracks so far? I feel like I need to write them down. lol

Does anyone have a full list of the bonus tracks so far? I feel like I need to write them down. lol

same here ! I'm getting confused as how many there are and how we can get them ...:huh::huh:

The Shadows Betray You
The End
No Stone Unturned
Risen From Darkness
All Out War
I can't remember the last one.

Can´t wait to hear the other tracks. I need more "Like dogs chasing cars".

16. "Bombers Over Ibiza" (Junkie XL Remix) 5:51
17. "The Shadows Betray You" 5:20
18. "The End" 5:13
19. "No Stone Unturned"
20. "Risen From Darkness" 4:28
21. "All Out War"

Is that it?

I mean it sounds damn good. I downloaded it.

Yea it's great aint it? It combines themes from all 3 films, the molossus sound, some of the sequences from TDK and Bane stuff from TDKR. awesome track.

Although these bonus tracks might end up hurting Zimmer, are only the tracks that are listed as part of the regular soundtrack eligible for oscar consideration?

[YT]I7M2SxC7o6Q[/YT]

That sounds like itd be during the part with flying away the reactor and Imagine the fire would be the whole chase before that. Doesnt sound like the end music like Jett claimed

So are we supposed to be getting more bonus tracks in the not too distant future? I can't get enough of 'Risen From Darkness' it's the one thing the OST was missing was a kick ass track from Zimmer in the style of BB/TDK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"