The Dark Knight Rises The Score III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have any idea which track from the OST corresponds to the music used in Trailer #3?

quick question: will the bonus tracks (the shadows betray you & the end) be on the CD available to buy ??

That's nice, finally I can listen to this epicness by Friday (or earlier).

Ahhh, I want it to leak today! I fly out early morning tomorrow to Seattle and want this score to listen to on the flight. We still have the rest of today for it to leak. 24 minutes of the score is not enough.

(FYI, I already preordered the score through iTunes. Just want to hear it all now!)

And Deezer doesn't work in my country. Damn.

That' won't be a problem in the long run, Stabelli.

Yes. I guess it's because scores have sold less and less copies over the past few years on CD, so the record companies really try to push digital releases.

hope Itunes will have it (I never bought anything there though I'm an Apple man :woot: )

Yes, they'll have the bonus tracks, they are listed on the preorder site.

If it's out next tuesday, then I'm betting it will leak any day now...We might not need to wait for Friday, but at least we know we get it to pass the long long weekend to bat-week.

I so want this to leak, some of those snippets during the 13-minute-featurette sound even more exciting than the samples we already got.

Just burned the BB and TDK scores onto my MP3 player. So I need Rises to complete the trilogy. I hope someone uploads the bonus tracks.

I without a doubt will be picking up the CD next Tuesday, but I don't want to miss out on those bonus tracks. I'll need to look all day until I find them to ugh...legally download them for a fee...

Not to derail this but since TASM has been mentioned...the only thing that bothered me...really bothered me, was that the 'Rooftop Kiss' or whatever is pretty much exactly the same as 'An Apparition In The Fields' from The New World only watered down.

Just burned the BB and TDK scores onto my MP3 player. So I need Rises to complete the trilogy. I hope someone uploads the bonus tracks.

The bonus tracks will be on Deezer on Friday as well so I should be able to download them :)

People don't give that theme at the beginning of aggressive expansion/ end of barbastella enough credit...I think that is easily the most iconic theme from the Nolanverse, and one of the most recognizable superhero themes in modern times.

You're spot on there. I've come to think of that sequence as the 'Batman Theme' of Nolan's movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"