wsnZhmb.gif

HlDaZqJ.gif

6gvPIj9.gif

VoJozCu.gif

zC55zf0.gif

iBfRTjL.gif

2EGI4RJ.gif

Future sentinels look straight out of a horror movie jeepers

Really impressed with how they were displayed in this trailer. I just senced the fear and dread from these things, **** facing these things off. This whole trailer put me in 7th gear while before i was mis firing in 4th. Really hyped for this.

Not a fan of the future Sentinels at all. They look like CGI aliens.

Did the past sentinels look bigger to anyone else than they've previously been shown? When I saw the first picture of the sentinel months back, it was decent size, but clearly not as tall as they should be. The 2 glimpses in the trailer made them look extra large. I dunno.

Not a fan of the future Sentinels at all. They look like CGI aliens.
Yeah I'm not in love with them either, although there are some things I like. I really liked the look of the one on the Empie cover: the basic design is good and I love how in the one trailer shot it looks it it's surface is "bristling" as it releases a blast -- from an artistic perspective it's quite lovely and detailed.

But I don't like how they appear to move. It's a little too fluid and natural. It takes away from the terror of a cold killing machine. They look a little small-ish too.

They are able to shift in size so they can grow larger or smaller at any point.

The shot of Colossus punching it had it looking about 11 feet tall, it looked abut 5-6ft when stabbing storm, for the head blast it seems quite big

The Sentinel only looked similar to the Destroyer because of the blast coming out of his face. But they don't look the same at all.

Yeah ppl are reaching and always want to compare things.

I'm sure they will grow bigger is so many them in the trailer

Didnt see that in the trailer or was that in something else?

Can someone tell me if the future sentinels are made from metal or are organic? I'm asking that cause Magneto controled the past ones but what about the future ones?

I think magnetic plates Are what their bodies are made out of

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if the future sentinels are made from metal or are organic? I'm asking that cause Magneto controled the past ones but what about the future ones?

The future Sentinels are biomechanical and they are made of magnetic plates that contract and grow. The past ones are made of plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"