Comics The SUPERIOR Spider-Man - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope to the first.
No (officially) to the second, but I assume he figured it out.

That's what I thought. The thing is, Miles turned this way because of the death of Gwen which he blamed on Spidey, yet his experiments were funded by the man actually responsible for her death. It would be interesting if Slott addresses it, as well as a show down between SpOck and Gobby. Interesting how we still never had a real confrontation between Ock and Gobby, as that time in Marvel Knights doesn't really count.

Aloha,
Just read Alpha #1. This mini series is a DIRECT tie in with Superior.A must read.
Spidey rules

I tried reading Alpha but I could not get past the art. It's even worse than Ramos.

The art in Alpha is bad, but thankfully the writing is much better. Like Donald Thomas said, it is a must read due to the tie in with Superior.

I just finished reading Superior #4 and the last panel caused a stupid grin to appear on my face! :D How exciting!

Can't wait to see the interactions between our Arachnid Octopus and that lovely Mr. Goblin. :)

I wonder if [blackout]Norman[/blackout] knows that something is up with the Peter/Ock thing. Otherwise, why would he be showing up now?

I just finished reading Superior #4 and the last panel caused a stupid grin to appear on my face! :D How exciting!

Can't wait to see the interactions between our Arachnid Octopus and that lovely Mr. Goblin. :)

Same here. That is going to make for some great interactions.

Best face ever
487365_10200600360314259_2034304846_n_zps9805bba3.jpg

I wonder if [blackout]Norman[/blackout] knows that something is up with the Peter/Ock thing. Otherwise, why would he be showing up now?

Are we so sure it is him? It could also be another family member...but more likely it is him...

I loved Spider-Ock's appearance in the latest Avengers issue. He's just so rude it's so damn funny.

I loved Spider-Ock's appearance in the latest Avengers issue. He's just so rude it's so damn funny.

Aloha,
Yes, Avengers #6, he's a real jerk. How long before one of the biggest brains in the MU figures out, something is wrong with this guy?
Spidey rules

LOL it's one of the best things about Ock. He is such an arrogant git, but in a very entertaining way.

Superior Spider-Man #6AU. Looks sweet.

1t7KlrO.jpg

4i3QQIm.jpg

EVFl4sn.jpg

RfLESsG.jpg

F6xXAgz.jpg

itmatIS.jpg

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Superior Spider-Man #6AU, from the red-hot creative team of writer Christos Gage and artist Dexter Soy! With Ultron running rampant throughout the Marvel Universe, the Superior Spider-Man must think fast, and act faster as the clock winds down to complete annihilation. How does Doc Ock fit into this new world? Can he work with the few remaining heroes to make it out alive?

With the robotic revolution in full force, no fan can miss how Age of Ultron will ultimately change the Marvel Universe leaving no hero or villain unscathed! So what are you waiting for? Head on over to your local comic shop and reserve a copy of Superior Spider-Man #6AU today! Fans have been demanding to know more about Age Of Ultron since Free Comic Book Day last year, and come this March – some of those questions and more (including an ending nobody will see coming) will be answered in Age of Ultron!

Dexter Soy?... I'm unfamiliar with him, but THIS is the artist for Spidey...

just from these few preview panels, I already prefer him over Stegman and definitely over Ramos...

very fluid and very clean... VERY nice... MORE of THIS guy in the future, I hope... :up:

I dunno, Stegman has really brought his A game to Superior. Camo's art last issue was outstanding as well. Now that he isn't pulling double duty on both Spidey and Hellblazer, I expect his quality to increase.

So it this different than the Superior Spider-Man #6? Adding AU at the end makes it a different comic? Is Superior getting it's own mini series within the Age of Ultron? I'm confused.

I got the Big Time Ultimate Collection of ASM about a month ago and just opened it up to start reading yesterday...I understand the complaints about Ramos art now...

Dexter Soy?... I'm unfamiliar with him, but THIS is the artist for Spidey...

just from these few preview panels, I already prefer him over Stegman and definitely over Ramos...

very fluid and very clean... VERY nice... MORE of THIS guy in the future, I hope... :up:

It does look nice. But he ****ed up the back of the Spider-Man costume in that first page.

Loving the flow of motion in that preview! Just loving the reverse kick to Ultron's face!

Awesome preview. Is Spidey-Ock's little spider robots turning those Ultron robots into tentacled machines?

So it this different than the Superior Spider-Man #6? Adding AU at the end makes it a different comic? Is Superior getting it's own mini series within the Age of Ultron? I'm confused.

It's Superior Spider-Man #6...

The AU is simply added to tell the viewers that it is part of the Age of Ultron storyline.

:yay:

There is a separate issue 6 that sticks to the main story in the book. 6AU is pretty much a side book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"