Comics The TB (X-Men style) (Spoiler Warning)

Originally posted by Dwarf lord

Spark (Jeb Guthrie): generate bio-electrical charges from his hands that burn or cause paralysis. psionically emits an electromagnetic wave-pulse that can scan and perceive existing energy fields, or scramble the human brain's neural chemistry. absorb and amplify electrical energy, using it to supercharge his body and increase his size, strength, and durability. able to create electrical interference to disable machinery. vaporized chest cavity is filled with a fluctuating energy field that he manipulates through psionic biokinesis; he communicates telepathically through broad or personal thought projection and projects bionuclear energy discharges. Cumberland, Kentucky. Same parents as Cannonball and Husk.

Arachnia (Brianna Lynn Cassidy): possesses superhuman strength, reflexes and equilibrium; the ability to cling to most surfaces; and a sixth sense that warns her of impending danger. Arachnia's wrist-mounted web-shooters discharge thin strands of web-fluid at high pressure. On contact with air, the long-chain polymer knits and forms an extremely tough, flexible fiber with extraordinary adhesive qualities. 8 limbs s. Belfast, Ireland. Daughter of Mary Jane and Spider-Man. Adopted by Siryn.

Personalitys and students coming later

I think I'll like these characters the best. I actually wanted to put together a Marvel comic a while ago but it had more to do with Spidey and Ock. I never carried it out though. I'm sure the stories you make up will be teriffic. :)

- Channel is a natural and caring leader. He has a boat load of class and an Extreme sense of chivilrey.

- Sprint is a classic California cool girl, but not a ditz. Her father is a famous wine maker and for that she loves wine.

-Gargoyle is the trickster, the funny one, the class clown. When Mystique was visiting France she, Mr Sinister, Blink, Gambit, Husk, Thunderbird I, Colossus, and Skin (Long story ask me later) etternally froze him in his stone state to keep him alive to now and he is ready to help the X-Men.

- Arachnia is a total goth. Because she was adopted and her foster mother was killed by Sentinals.

-Spark is brother to Husk and Cannonball. Read the next Uncanny X-Men arc to find out more because all i know is form the preview.

-Ox is a big guy, but dispite rocky exterior he has a heart of gold. No back story known at the moment.

-Barracuda is very distant, like vision. He is always deep in thought and always comes through in the clutch. When he was drowning he got his powers but when his parents saw they kicked him off the island. He swam to Westchester and met Xavier while he was fishing.

-Quake is trigger happy on his powers. Unlike most mutants he calls his powers a gift instad of a curse. (Back story coming soon)

-Network is the youngest member at the age of fifteen when she first appears. She is nieve and loves Channel like a brother. not much is known about except she lived in Everwood Colorado (3 hours outside of Denver(Town of a thousand people)).

-Portal is very loyle, but doesn't think out of the box. Only talks if she has somthing Crucial to say. She was an alien on an unknown planet because the first child of the King was supposed to overthrow him (She does so later on).

-Optic is an idiot. He is just their to say the stupidest things. He has no back story beacuse he isn't worth the time.

hey, i worked on them too..... well, I personally like Barracuda and Gargoyle- but i really like Arachnia too

In the year 2016 a new breed of superheros have come forth. The X-Men have become teachers. Their students are the world's last hope against Magneto. With Xavier dead how will the world fare against evil mutants. If they can't defeat them, how they defeat the first and the last...

- Channel is a natural and caring leader. He has a boat load of class and an Extreme sense of chivilrey.

- Sprint is a classic California cool girl, but not a ditz. Her father is a famous wine maker and for that she loves wine.

-Gargoyle is the trickster, the funny one, the class clown. When Mystique was visiting France she, Mr Sinister, Blink, Gambit, Husk, Thunderbird I, Colossus, and Skin (Long story ask me later) etternally froze him in his stone state to keep him alive to now and he is ready to help the X-Men.

- Arachnia is a total goth. Because she was adopted and her foster mother was killed by Sentinals.

-Spark is brother to Husk and Cannonball. Read the next Uncanny X-Men arc to find out more because all i know is form the preview.

-Ox is a big guy, but dispite rocky exterior he has a heart of gold. No back story known at the moment.

-Barracuda is very distant, like vision. He is always deep in thought and always comes through in the clutch. When he was drowning he got his powers but when his parents saw they kicked him off the island. He swam to Westchester and met Xavier while he was fishing.

-Quake is trigger happy on his powers. Unlike most mutants he calls his powers a gift instad of a curse. (Back story coming soon)

-Network is the youngest member at the age of fifteen when she first appears. She is nieve and loves Channel like a brother. not much is known about except she lived in Everwood Colorado (3 hours outside of Denver(Town of a thousand people)).

-Portal is very loyle, but doesn't think out of the box. Only talks if she has somthing Crucial to say. She was an alien on an unknown planet because the first child of the King was supposed to overthrow him (She does so later on).

-Optic is an idiot. He is just their to say the stupidest things. He has no back story beacuse he isn't worth the time.

The characters seem to be based on other characters like Cyclops for Optic but with different personalities. Archnia sounds like the one I'll be most able to relate to. Together they'll make a good team.

Here's a history of Channel, Sprint, Quake, Blade and Gargoyle

Sinister is Blade's father, and Channel's adopted father. He is very abusive, especially to Channel, and one night came home in a drunken rage, and smashed Channel's leg with a hammer. Then Channel's powers developed. Blade (who knew his powers, but hid them) created a sword for channel, who teleported away to fetch his horse. Without Channel, Blade developed a mutant-hating personality like his father. Channel rode his horse, Shadowfax to his cousin Quake's house, and they rode on the QE2 to America after Channel won tickets in a pool tourniment. on the boat they met a young girl named Amara Novela (who later becomes Channel's adopted daughter), and they become friends. Channel meets his Grandparents, in Pine Mountain, Kentucky. Soon later, they go to a Pro-Mutant assembly, It gets attacked by Blade and Sinister. In the fight Channel meets Gargoyle who he becomes fast friends with and Husk, his future mentor. The aftermath is the death of many mutants, including, Robert Braddock (Channel's Grandfather) and Prefessor Charles Xavier. Channel goes back to the school to join a bunch of mutants learn to be X-Men including his future wife, Hallie Parker. That is the long back story of the main characters.

Here are who the character appearences (costumes) are based on:

iceman-bigcostume10.jpg

Channel

uncannyxmen432.jpg

Sprint

So who do you think will get along with who as friends the best?

IMO, Network and Channel will get along well because they are both family and friends. Then Optic and Gargoyle ( Most class clowns get along with morons. I know because some of my friends are class clowns and people associate them with morons. Next, Barracuda and Arachnia, because goths tend to be distant and Barracuda is as well. Portal sounds like she's shy and we'll have the same feelings for each member in the team as well as Spark, Sprint, and Quake. As for Ox he'll be great friends with everyone.

It starts out as Jean is walking through the cemetary at the school and lays flowers at Charles' grave and says that she has not forgotten him. And then a younger student walks up to her and tells her is is time for the ceremony.

Then it flashes to New Orleans where Gambit and Rogue are in bed. Suddenly Rogue touches Gambit and he wakes up suddenly in pain. They get tickets to get to Xavier's because she had a dream that on of the Sprint will die.

The Graduation Ceremony comences and everyone graduates. Rogue and Gambit barge in and The new X-Men leave with them to Genosha (what's left of it)

The get there and find a young girl named Kitty Pryde (evo version) Who is near death because Blade beat her. They fight Blade one on one and they all lose. Then Channel draws his sword and fights him as the brotherhood comes to help. Blade knocked Channel's sword out of his hand and is ready to make the killing blow and Rogue touches Portal and teleports Channel and she takes the blow and dies in Channel's arms. Then Arachnia joins the brotherhood and they take Kitty back to Xaiver's saddend by their first loss. "Blade: 1, X-Men: 0," Gargoyle says as thy ride in to the sunset.

Fin

Trust me Ant you are lucky to have skipped over Austen

Tomorrow I will review Uncanny X-Men. This is The DRACO so far.

Prologue: 9/10
Pt 1: 7/10
Pt 2: 5/10
Pt 3: 6/10
Pt 4: 3/10
Pt 5: ?
Pt 6: ?

Originally posted by a1ant
I'm so behind in the comics, it aint even funny. :o

Forget the X-titles.... they are pretty much.... do-do...

BUT....

Mystique is the best X-title around IMO..... VERY unquie and cool

Originally posted by Lord Blackbolt
Forget the X-titles.... they are pretty much.... do-do...

BUT....

Mystique is the best X-title around IMO..... VERY unquie and cool

I was waiting for the Tpb :mad: :mad:

It starts out as Jean is walking through the cemetary at the school and lays flowers at Charles' grave and says that she has not forgotten him. And then a younger student walks up to her and tells her is is time for the ceremony.

Then it flashes to New Orleans where Gambit and Rogue are in bed. Suddenly Rogue touches Gambit and he wakes up suddenly in pain. They get tickets to get to Xavier's because she had a dream that on of the Sprint will die.

The Graduation Ceremony comences and everyone graduates. Rogue and Gambit barge in and The new X-Men leave with them to Genosha (what's left of it)

The get there and find a young girl named Kitty Pryde (evo version) Who is near death because Blade beat her. They fight Blade one on one and they all lose. Then Channel draws his sword and fights him as the brotherhood comes to help. Blade knocked Channel's sword out of his hand and is ready to make the killing blow and Rogue touches Portal and teleports Channel and she takes the blow and dies in Channel's arms. Then Arachnia joins the brotherhood and they take Kitty back to Xaiver's saddend by their first loss. "Blade: 1, X-Men: 0," Gargoyle says as thy ride in to the sunset.

Fin

I don't quite get it. So many new characters and a lot of them seem related. Anways, I don't understand the whole "Evolution Kitty Pryde" what's up with that? Isn't that a little unnatural? And I don't really get why Rogue would have a dream and have it be right. Sure she's a mutant, but she gets visions now? A temporary second mutation?

I was waiting for the Tpb :mad: :mad:

Pick up issue 7... and if you need a recap of things...I can do one for you so you're not too lost... but they recap a lot of thing in that issue.... It could still be out

Here's a history of Channel, Sprint, Quake, Blade and Gargoyle

Sinister is Blade's father, and Channel's adopted father. He is very abusive, especially to Channel, and one night came home in a drunken rage, and smashed Channel's leg with a hammer. Then Channel's powers developed. Blade (who knew his powers, but hid them) created a sword for channel, who teleported away to fetch his horse. Without Channel, Blade developed a mutant-hating personality like his father. Channel rode his horse, Shadowfax to his cousin Quake's house, and they rode on the QE2 to America after Channel won tickets in a pool tourniment. on the boat they met a young girl named Amara Novela (who later becomes Channel's adopted daughter), and they become friends. Channel meets his Grandparents, in Pine Mountain, Kentucky. Soon later, they go to a Pro-Mutant assembly, It gets attacked by Blade and Sinister. In the fight Channel meets Gargoyle who he becomes fast friends with and Husk, his future mentor. The aftermath is the death of many mutants, including, Robert Braddock (Channel's Grandfather) and Prefessor Charles Xavier. Channel goes back to the school to join a bunch of mutants learn to be X-Men including his future wife, Hallie Parker. That is the long back story of the main characters.

So if the group of mutants you just listed teamed up with the X-men which villains do you think could take on both at the same time.

I think juggernaut may be the only one who could possibly take them all on.

well i am still trying to figure out where and why the latest uncanny x-men story line has nightcrawler meeting his dad Satan, i really hope that story line gives a very good explination on why this secret is coming out now. and i just read the end of the Blockbuster arc on ultimate x-men, and i was a bit dissapointed, i thought those hunting wolverine would do more then just give up and leave us with no good villan to throw this at. well thats just my opinion

yeah. if they don't fix the whole Draco arc, i'm ditchin' nightcrawler for sure. why did Austen have to ruin him? And after that, how can he still say Nighty is his fave character?

Originally posted by usagicassidy
I don't quite get it. So many new characters and a lot of them seem related. Anways, I don't understand the whole "Evolution Kitty Pryde" what's up with that? Isn't that a little unnatural? And I don't really get why Rogue would have a dream and have it be right. Sure she's a mutant, but she gets visions now? A temporary second mutation?

She touched Destiny once and that might be how she got the vision. He created a rift in the space time continum to save her from death in her universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"