Comics The TB (X-Men style) (Spoiler Warning)

Who is your favorite X-Person from Giant Sized X-Men

Nightcrawler
Wolverine
Storm
Banshee
Sunfire
Colossus
Thunderbird

Mine is Colossus. He is the greatest.

Wolverine with colossus around the corner followed by nightcrawler,

I just picked up my comics today *finally* and I read the last 3 issues of the draco and I must say wtf? Kurt's dad is Satan what the hell!!!! and second of all in Ultimate x-men how is it that the phoenix force is already starting to comeback and what happened to spider=man?

Isn't that a stupid twist?! It really irritated me. Kurt's father is Satan and yet he's so spiritual. :mad:

I don't know what's going on, but I am seriously about to quit reading all the damn X-Men comics. :o

ok lets start up a Captain Marvel discussion becuase most if not all of the races were created for X-Men. Someone start

I prefer that Ryan (issue 13 and 14) guy as artist.

Wouldn't it be funny if the org. Captain Marvel got all pissed off at his son for kicking his arse, and going mad also.. Never mind..

#2 (punisher issue) of captain marvel is still the best one yet. So many grat moments. Anyone who wants a good laugh pick up the first CM trade for this series.

I'd like Marv to take down the Hulk, then when the defenders back him up, he switch's with rick:D

I have never read captain marvel can anyone tell me what's going on in that series?

Originally posted by Gandalf
I have never read captain marvel can anyone tell me what's going on in that series?

This is the synopsys thats in the most reasent issue (#15)

Captain Marvel, son of the like-named Kree hero, has been driven insane by his power of cosmic awareness.

He is molecularly bonded to Rick Jones, long-time super hero sidekick. When Jones is in the real world, Marv cools his heels in the Microverse. By Muaual agreement, they switch every 24 hours.

Marv's latest demented amusement has involved finding rifts in the space-time continuum and causing temporal disruptions... more or less just for kicks. The first time he did so, He and Rick wound up talking to earlier versions of them selves, exchanging views and/or trying to convince their predecessors to kill themselves.

Marv sealed off the first rift he used for the stunt but the danger remains that he might use others for the same purpose.

I spy with my little eye, something that begins with dead.... i see you. (hilarious)

That could have been the greatest line ever

Originally posted by RPG swordmaster
I spy with my little eye, something that begins with dead.... i see you. (hilarious)

That could have been the greatest line ever

It was "my cosmic eye"

Originally posted by X-Chick03
Isn't that a stupid twist?! It really irritated me. Kurt's father is Satan and yet he's so spiritual. :mad:

I don't know what's going on, but I am seriously about to quit reading all the damn X-Men comics. :o

Just read New Mutants and Mystique... they are the best X-books out there.
IMO.

also read Captain Marvel. It's the most original title out there.

I'm pissed. Kurt's father is Satan? Where do they get this *****? Why can't we stick the core values of the X-Men, not bringing in outer space or extra-dimensional things or Stan? WTF?

This is a heated debate. I hope Colossus month will be as exciting.

At least they colossus dead in the regular x-books, but I can't wait for colossus month. But I have a question when in god's name did charles xavier learn how to walk? :mad: stick to the core values, charles xavieer walking is not good that's what makes him unique

I am so sick of all the stupidness that seems to find it's way into every freakin' issue. I am still mad about Kurt's father. And I am glad you brought up Xavier suddenly walking, that bothered me immensely too. :o

Originally posted by Gandalf
At least they colossus dead in the regular x-books, but I can't wait for colossus month. But I have a question when in god's name did charles xavier learn how to walk? :mad: stick to the core values, charles xavieer walking is not good that's what makes him unique

when Xorn the healer fixed his back (and the xmen from the nano sentinels), of course, now we know better *nudge,nudge. wink wink*

Originally posted by X-Chick03
. And I am glad you brought up Xavier suddenly walking, that bothered me immensely too. :o

i think it's cool, he seems powerful now, but it did rule when a certain someone rippen the metal out of his spine:D

But it doesn't make any sense! Like batnkevlar said, why can't they stick to the core values?

maybe they (the writers) are afraid of having the x-men take on the usual villans and situations, and simply decided to change some things. maybe they made these changes just to get us to talk about it and get other people to read the issues and also get involved in conversations like we are having.

Well, they may get new fans, but the old fans are going to sick of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"