The Trump Thread!!! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He felt that Megyn Kelly was going to be unfair to him based on his experience with her at the last debate hosted by Fox.

What was Trump's reason for not going to last debate?

Officially, he has a feud with the Fox News debate moderator Megyn Kelly. And by all accounts, they do hate each other. But I think Trump realizes that the debates are played out, and that he actually gets more publicity if he doesn't go.

PXLRmuk.gif

Anybody who thinks Trump

A) is remotely religious

B) believes half the nonsense he spews

or C) gives a hoot in hell about the "little guy"

I've got a tropical beach in Antarctica to sell you.

Someone so blatantly racist (or at least race-baiting), misogynistic, chauvinist, and generally abrasive, rude, insulting, tactless, and just all-around classless being such a front-running candidate is just embarrassing and a damning indictment on large segments of American society.

So I'm assuming you aren't going to be contributing to his campaign any time soon?

I'd like to see what you'd write if you weren't a silent guardian. :oldrazz:

What was Trump's reason for not going to last debate?

Officially Trump did not like a tweet that Fox put out mocking him and found it unprofessional

Here is the tweet from Fox News official twitter account

We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.

Officially Trump did not like a tweet that Fox put out mocking him and found it unprofessional

Here is the tweet from Fox News official twitter account
Which it was. You wouldn't find that type of post from any other major media outlet that's hosting a debate (maybe from CNBC but that's beside the point) just ahead of a primary.

So... He couldn't handle being in the same place as Megyn Kelly... But he wants us to believe he's just the kind of "tough" leader, ready to handle the nation's problems head on... Unless Megyn Kelly is involved? Jesus... Kelly is apparently more formidable than the Chinese government, Putin and ISIS since he makes light of how easy he can handle them.

People will try to spin his absence as one thing or another, but the fact of the matter is this guy took an entirely fair question about his treatment of women, got ******** about it and just so happened to sit out a debate moderated by the very same woman who took him to task in the first place. I don't think that makes him look like he has any sort of principles when it comes to the matter. It makes him look like the 12 year old b****boy he is.

He has the only shot with the current candidate line up from both the Democrats and Republicans.

Barack Obama and Donald Trump are charismatic men that are able to galvanize masses, which is why Trump will win in 2016 and why Obama won in 2008.

The "best" candidate won't win but rather the one that is able to instill belief and whether or not they are adamant about said change is irrelevant because the fact that they were able to entice a nation into believing in their "movement" is what gets them the win.
Agreed. I think Trump will win the election. Everyone has said he'd drop away but it just hasn't happened. And I honestly can't see it happening. Iowa will be 50-50 for Trump, but I can see him securing those other States and thus get the nomination.

So I'm assuming you aren't going to be contributing to his campaign any time soon?

I'd like to see what you'd write if you weren't a silent guardian. :oldrazz:

Stick around until if/when Trump actually gets elected and you might find out what I'll have to say about his supporters.

Time for America's voter base to relearn the lesson they seem to have forgotten with Bush Jnr's presidency. Voting in a moron as your president has distinct and harsh consequences.

All I'll say right now is there used to be an America where a buffoon like Donald Trump would have been laughed out of any election because we used to aspire to be better than that.

Which it was. You wouldn't find that type of post from any other major media outlet that's hosting a debate (maybe from CNBC but that's beside the point) just ahead of a primary.

Yeah.....but this is Fox. They're, well, they're "different". More to the point, what would people be saying if Hillary Clinton pitched a Trump because someone in the media was being unfair to her?

Stick around until if/when Trump actually gets elected and you might find out what I'll have to say about his supporters.

I want to say "I can't wait", but that would mean there was a very, very unfortunate occurrence.......

Maybe you'll have to put yourself of probation. :woot:

People will try to spin his absence as one thing or another, but the fact of the matter is this guy took an entirely fair question about his treatment of women, got ******** about it and just so happened to sit out a debate moderated by the very same woman who took him to task in the first place. I don't think that makes him look like he has any sort of principles when it comes to the matter. It makes him look like the 12 year old b****boy he is.

I don't see any reason to go around insulting "12 year old b****boys". EDIT: Your quote; not mine. :shrug:

Last edited:
For now, I'm going to hold a sliver of faith in the American voting public...which might be a foolish endeavor.

**** the bipartisan majority. I'm just gonna waste a vote on a sane third party candidate.

I just look forward to Trump winning Iowa and all of the bragging/"sky is falling" takes it will inspire, with everyone completely forgetting that Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee were the last two winners of the Iowa Caucus'.

I just look forward to Trump winning Iowa and all of the bragging/"sky is falling" takes it will inspire, with everyone completely forgetting that Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee were the last two winners of the Iowa Caucus'.

I actually think Trump beating Cruz will be benefitial to the rest of the field since polls show that if Cruz is out of the race more of his votes will go to other candidates then Trump. If Cruz becomes an afterthought by time we get to South Carolina that's a good portion of votes up for grabs by the "establishment"

No ****? I did not know that.

Trump loses to Clinton and Sanders in the RCP Average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"