The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't consider a number of these suggestions "Christmas" movies, Christmas just happens to be included in the story, and for all we know, it could be in TDKR too.

Gremlins, die hard and returns all take place at christmas time, and entirely at christmas time, even though not technically christmas movies. When that's the case it can be stretched to be considered a christmas movie.

I doubt TDKR will be like that.

Man, I'm bored. I wish TDKR was out today already. Or at least the soundtrack...

Gremlins, die hard and returns all take place at christmas time, and entirely at christmas time, even though not technically christmas movies. When that's the case it can be stretched to be considered a christmas movie.

I doubt TDKR will be like that.

If those can be stretched to be "Christmas" movies, all TDKR would need, on top of the other winter elements, is a Christmas tree, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see one. Christ-like Bruce rising from the dead is already a dead give away of the parallel.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/box-office-report-rock-ages-thats-boy-flop-160128266.html

WB should have just spent their money on promoting TDKR. I was shocked to purchase a Dark Berry Mountain Dew last night only for the guy behind the counter to non-chalantly say: "So I guess theres another Batman movie coming out? I mean, why would they put Batman on Mountain Dew if there wasnt gonna be a new movie?"

I bottled my rage appropriately.

Part 25 of the tusi..hope this one is eventful..either way, im in!
XOlhH.gif

Oh, and Bad Santa! How could I forget that masterpiece. :doh:

If those can be stretched to be "Christmas" movies, all TDKR would need, on top of the other winter elements, is a Christmas tree, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see one. Christ-like Bruce rising from the dead is already a dead give away of the parallel.

Not really because I doubt it will take place exclusively at christmas time/winter.

Any word on Doomsday's dog?

Not really because I doubt it will take place exclusively at christmas time/winter.

Maybe there will be a christmas tree or something at a party. Also, part of the film will be during Winter, do you know that?

Ok, stupid question and excuse my ignorance, but when does it normally snow in New York or any other major US city? Does it normally snow during Christmas time?
Anywhere from Dec-Feb is when it will normally snow here.

Mmm I can't wait to have my BB/TDK/TDKR boxset around Christmas time :hrt:

Maybe there will be a christmas tree or something at a party. Also, part of the film will be during Winter, do you know that?

Yes, but not exclusively, just part. Which is what I said separates it from totally christmas set films like returns.

Yes, but not exclusively, just part. Which is what I said separates it from totally christmas set films like returns.

Ah, I get what you mean now :up:. That sucks - anyway I'll still be watching it at Christmas for the first time :o

Mmm I can't wait to have my BB/TDK/TDKR boxset around Christmas time :hrt:

Really hope we get a lovely boxed trilogy collection this year as well as just the standard 3 films in a bundle.

Will the single film and boxset come out at the same time?

edit - id rather have a nice cardboard fold out set over a steelbook, anyone else the same?

Really hope we get a lovely boxed trilogy collection this year as well as just the standard 3 films in a bundle.

Will the single film and boxset come out at the same time?

edit - id rather have a nice cardboard fold out set over a steelbook, anyone else the same?

Yes. Hate steelbooks. And the box set better come out at the same time as the film. Or tables will be flipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"