The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jingle All The Way points out the hysteria of a commercialized Christmas.

Well, pretty much all christmas movies are about discovering the true meaning of christmas-- which has to do with enjoying the non-commercial aspects.

In a way, Jingle all the Way really teaches that partaking in the hysteria is normal and expected.

Of humor one lacks a sense.

fUmhM.jpg

No believe me, I find some parts of the movie so bad they are hilarious. Still not a good movie though. :oldrazz:

I really dont care much for 3D, but iI think it added some depth, and the scene in the engineers room looked great. Other than that, it was beter than most 3d movies, but it wasnt groundberaking or anything.

Supposedly it will be called Paradise, there are some interesting facts about the movie and interviews with Scott in the Prometheus thread. Some interesting theories about the movie too.

Fassbender stole the show as David for me.
I think Shaw realized that David infected Holloway in the scene where they're goin g to the engineers room, and David tells them that the infection isn't in the air. It will be interesting to see how that plays out in a sequel

Yea I think Shaw has her suspicions. I'm taking my thoughts to the Prometheus thread, but Fassbender just made it to my favorite actors list with his performance.

The only Christmas movie that matters is Christmas Vacation. I've watched that movie every year for the past 15, and it never gets old, but actually manages to get funnier with time.

Gremlins! Now that's an awesome film that is both funny and christmas-y!

It's my favorite Christmas movie, then Vacation, then Story.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Gremlin remake. (yet)

No! I can already see it...

Justin Bieber as Billy, and CGI Mogwai and Gremlins... NO!

Jingle All The Way rules.

In its honor:

[YT]9WMH_-qiTCw[/YT]

Die Hard and BR are my favourite xmas films :awesome:

Ah BR, good call. :up:

Hopefully in about a month I'll be able to add another winter/christmas themed movie to that list :awesome:.

Christmas story is classic. Scrooged is good.

And I love christmas cartoons myself, such as mickey's christmas carol, the grinch that stole christmas, and he-man and she-ra christmas special.

Returns is a very underrated christmas treat.

But the best christmas movie ever? The Ref. Hands down.

December/January would be perfect time to pop out my new TDKR blu ray and watch it on a cold snowy day.

Alfred: "Its your birfday. 'Ere's a tangerine. Many 'appy returns."

Bruce: "Alfred, its not my birthday. Its Christmas."

Alfred: "The tangerine."

It's a Christmas movie because it snows?

I wouldn't consider a number of these suggestions "Christmas" movies, Christmas just happens to be included in the story, and for all we know, it could be in TDKR too.

December/January would be perfect time to pop out my new TDKR blu ray and watch it on a cold snowy day.

As I probably won't have the option to see TDKR at the cinema more than maybe 2 times, I will long for the BD release sooo much. So I can watch it over and over and catch all the cool details, nice shots and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"