The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked KOTOR 2 thematically. The ending sucked but overall I felt it was a better game than the first KOTOR. I wish they had made a #3 instead of that MMORPG crap.

Damn that MMORPG! Such a lazy cash grabber!

I really wanna play through the KOTOR games, now. Are they backwards compatible with the 360? I may have to buy them on Amazon for cheap.

I believe they are, but do you have Xbox Live so you can update patches for it?

I never played Star Wars Galaxies but from what I've heard it looks amazing. Everything the design philosophy of a massively multiplayer game set in a "galaxy" should be... i've played TOR and everything is instanced and linear, it's bad. Half the time it's like playing a single player game with the occassional co-op mode. And then the "story" that is supposed to compensate isn't even that great, and the "flashpoint" where you kill Revan and loot his pants is a joke... hell the whole storyline they came up with for the Revan novel sounds bad.

Galaxies is pretty bad too. I didn't like any of it either.

Ha, what's wrong with that?

I was joking, but in all seriousness, Force Unleashed sucks.

Then you're all good. :up:

I just wish Lucasarts was a much smart company, but they call can't be Rockstar Games.

Ah, you were referring to KOTOR 3, Parker Wayne? My bad.

I want the sun to go down, so it'll start cooling down around here. Friggin hot today!

Ah, you were referring to KOTOR 3, Parker Wayne? My bad.

Yeah.

It's just disappoint how Lucasarts became this generation of video games after the previous generation where you had KOTOR, Battlefront 1 and 2, Rogue Squadron 2, Bounty Hunter, Republic Commando, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy.

I liked KOTOR 2 thematically. The ending sucked but overall I felt it was a better game than the first KOTOR. I wish they had made a #3 instead of that MMORPG crap.
Have you tried that Restoration mod?

I want the sun to go down, so it'll start cooling down around here. Friggin hot today!

+1

94 here today. Days like this make me wish I lived on a nudist colony. I've been in athletic shorts and a t-shirt all day and I'm still roasting my baguette off.

+1

94 here today. Days like this make me wish I lived on a nudist colony. I've been in athletic shorts and a t-shirt all day and I'm still roasting my baguette off.
It's 94 here, too. :(

It's 28C (82F for you Americans) here. High humidity, too. :(

30 days til Rises for me! It's starting to set in :wow:

Yeah boi.

I've sunscreened myself like 50 times and I'm still burnt like bacon :(

Well... perhaps you need someone to apply sun tan lotion on you properly.

ib2yJF3jxp2pcb.gif

Not sure about 'gearing up'... but I'll be seeing it opening week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"