The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana_Jones_-_In_Before_The_Lock.gif

MrWayne, wherever you are, what'd you think of Prometheus?

Why does Thread Manager have to say it twice?

Since that makes so much sense...

Thread manager is an attention ****e.

Your avvy is exactly the look someone would have after saying that hahah

It's interesting that we have a thread just for nitpicking on these boards. How wonderful.

With GoT and Mad Men over for now, what is there to watch that's good? Breaking Bad starts soon, but is there anything else? :(

Nope. Even Supernatural doesn't return until October. So no, no Mad Men, no Walking Dead, no Supernatural. Nothing aside from Breaking Bad the weekend before TDKR. It's going to be a looooooong wait.

With GoT and Mad Men over for now, what is there to watch that's good? Breaking Bad starts soon, but is there anything else? :(

Louie on FX starts June 28th and Futurama starts June 20th. :up:

And check out Tron: Uprising, it's really good.

Dexter in Sept. Weeds in July. Big C right now. Tosh.O :woot:, Franklin and Bash, Falling Skies.

Oh hell yea Wilfred is hilarious...whens the next season start?

You could try Homeland, but S2 doesn't premiere until end of Sept.

Nope. Even Supernatural doesn't return until October. So no, no Mad Men, no Walking Dead, no Supernatural. Nothing aside from Breaking Bad the weekend before TDKR. It's going to be a looooooong wait.

Son of a.... I thought BB was earlier than that.

Louie on FX starts June 28th and Futurama starts June 20th. :up:

And check out Tron: Uprising, it's really good.

I'm all over Louie, I forgot about Futurama, and I'll check out Tron.

Dexter in Sept. Weeds in July. Big C right now. Tosh.O :woot:, Franklin and Bash, Falling Skies.

I've never been able to get into the showtime shows.....since I don't have showtime. I watched the first season of Dexter but other than that I've seen nothing on Showtime, I've heard good things though. I enjoyed Falling Skies parts of it just felt really slow and dull though, but I'll check it out.

And Franklin and Bash? Really?

:hehe: I kid. It's actually good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back