The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi: Where Batfans Come To *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this goes here or not.

O3ZCK.jpg

Norek - I'm doing good thanks, just the usual...training lots and spending even more :o hope alls good with you!

Thought you'd be here more after you're exam..not less :hehe:

Once you go Cactus, you never go Bactus!

This should be a meme.

Georgec That is absolutely hilarious!

Back from gym and caught up.

Hello Ferd-- I was glad to meet you until I realized you we're here to fight me and kvz for The Bale! :argh: (just kidding! You can join me and kvz when we tag team him) :)

Norek! Hello, buddy. How goes it?

Cory-- I saw you dissed the Bale. :argh: apologize now or go BOOM. (If the rockstar rumor hasn't already blown you up AGAIN). And how many timess do I have to tell you Mr Matthews that you are not Feeny enough to be anyone's daddy? :woot:

You can go bactus after you go cactus. But why the heck would you? Are you catching up to my post count btw?

Hello Ferd-- I was glad to meet you until I realized you we're here to fight me and kvz for The Cory! :argh: (just kidding! You can join me and kvz when we tag team him) :)

And I'll show you a feeny :gibbs:

Hello Ferd-- I was glad to meet you until I realized you we're here to fight me and kvz for The Bale! :argh: (just kidding! You can join me and kvz when we tag team him) :)

*waves*

And, Heh! There's enough of him to go around, :cwink::cwink::oldrazz:

While compiling some code, I just got the sudden, uncontrollable urge to yell "Let the games begin!", with my arms out to the side, during the middle of the work day. So I did, much to the amusement of people passing by. :woot:

While compiling some code, I just got the sudden, uncontrollable urge to yell "Let the games begin!", with my arms out to the side, during the middle of the work day. So I did, much to the amusement of people passing by. :woot:

EPIC :lmao:
You're making me share you? :argh:

:waa: but I thought I was your Topenga.

Plotting my revenge for this betrayal.
You can't be my Topenga and tag team Bale with kvz...and exclude me. :jedi

also, assassins creed people... dont know if youve seen it or not, just saw it on ign.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/07/11/assassins-creed-iii-liberation-accolades-trailer

Made the terrible mistake of looking in the photo thread. :csad:

*waves*

And, Heh! There's enough of him to go around, :cwink::cwink::oldrazz:

I do wish KermitBale came in JesusBale flavor. :) But otherwise....you're cool enough that we can easily share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"