The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season V IC Thread

dazzlernewbanner.jpg

As the last contents of my stomach drip onto the floor I feel a wave of numbness wash across my body, healing my final and deepest injury with a shudder.

A moment of blankness...

My mouth stings and the bile leaves a bitter, medicinal taste on my tongue. My whole body quivers with exhaustion, the cold metal floor beneath my sticky palms sending the cold into my bones, prickling my skin.

"Ali I know your confused and scared but please listen to my voice. Your back at the mansion and your safe. Winters and Kane are dead, I killed Kane myself."

My eyes flick to the side as he speaks to me, confusion creeping across my face.

"Please baby come back to me......"

I pull away from him, turning slowly to face him, my eyes roaming across his smooth features with a look of consternation.

"Who are you?"

I scramble back away from him, suddenly full of fear. Huddled against the strange metal walls my darting eyes search my own pale skin, full of panic.

"Who am I...?"
angelig2.jpg

"Who am I...?"

My body suddenly goes numb and it feels like the floor is gonna drop out from under me.

"Your...."

My voice cracks as I look into the eyes that I've gotten lost into constantly. Eyes that now hold nothing but alarmed confusion.

"Your names' Alison Blaire and this is the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters. My names Warren and I'm......."

I don't know what to say. You figure after everything that we've been through I'd be able to handle a case of amnesia. Should I tell her everything?

"...I'm here to protect you."

446589-nightcrawler_ultimate_33_super.jpg

Kurt stood in the kitchen, the rest of his teammates amazed that he was alive. Rogue walked up to him. "Where...?"

Kurt grabbed her arm, lowering his voice to a whisper. "Don't ask. Come with me. You, of all people, will understand this."

Confused, Rogue followed him back upstairs. "I know zis is going to sound wrong, and I understand zat, but I need you to promise me zat you will never tell anyone what I am about to show you." He closed the door of his bedroom behind him.

Rogue sat down on the bed. "Uh...okay?"

Kurt looked at her sternly. "Promise me, Rogue."

"Alright, alright. Sheesh. What's so secret?"

Kurt pulled the suitcase full of Banshee from under his bed. "Do you remember when you asked me why I vas so much more powerful zan before? And why my smoke was purple when before it vas yellow?"

Rogue nodded, eying the briefcase. "Vell, zis is why." He opened the case, revealing dozens of vials of Banshee. "It is called Banshee, and it is made from Mutant Growth Hormone...ze hormone that gives mutants powers."

Rogue eyes widened. "Banshee? Like...the drug Banshee?!" She turned to Kurt, a look of half-fear, half-excitement on her face. "Where the bad place did you get this?!"

Kurt shook his head. "I promised my supplier zat I would not tell, but I friend of mine helped me come to know it. I had some with me in Rumekistan, and now I believe that it can help you too."

Rogue looked at him. "What do you mean?"

Kurt narrowed his look. "Banshee has given me control over my abilities zat I never thought possible." He paused. "I teleported here. From Rumekistan."

Rogue looked at him, entruiged. "Can...can I think about it first?"

Kurt nodded, closing the briefcase. "Yeah, sure." He quickly conjured up a purple energy dagger and held it dangling above the briefcase. He flashed a grin at Rogue, then dropped in straight down onto the briefcase. In a flash, it was gone, only a small trace of purple smoke now eminating from under the bed. "Let me know when you're ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"