BvS The Unabashed SPOILER Thread. ENTER AT OWN RISK. - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this in my previous post for the prior thread, but I don't think there's anything wrong with people having issues alone with what's been revealed about this film.

Namely that Superman loses against Batman and "dies" at the end. You can't tell me that you don't expect some superman fans to be rubbed the wrong way by this.

Er, who is this guy saying Darkseid has an end credit scene? Was he even at the premiere?

I mentioned this in my previous post for the prior thread, but I don't think there's anything wrong with people having issues alone with what's been revealed about this film.

Namely that Superman loses against Batman and "dies" at the end. You can't tell me that you don't expect some superman fans to be rubbed the wrong way by this.

I'm a Superman fan and I'm ok with this, cause he goes like a hero, but that is just me :yay:

Good luck in trying to sell the Justice League without Superman. It will not work.

About the R-Rated Ultimate Edition, I wonder if those deleted scenes involved anything with Superman, Lois, and Clark.

I'm a Superman fan and I'm ok with this, cause he goes like a hero, but that is just me :yay:

Glad to hear that. Though how would you feel if he didn't end up having much to do in JL afterwards?

Nothing wrong with having issues...AFTER you've seen it. See how it plays before making judgements.

Times like these I'm glad I never read comics growing up. Too many absolutes both negatively and positively towards one's favorite superhero. No room for change or challenge it seems.

But you can't believe that people, namely superman fans, aren't going to have issues with this film based on what's been revealed.

I'm sure we can create a support thread for them. When Justice League comes out and superman ends up saving the day, we can create one's for the other league members too.

Glad to hear that. Though how would you feel if he didn't end up having much to do in JL afterwards?

That is the real issue. At what point in JL Part 1 does he return is what most concerned about. Third act? That's a sign of poor storytelling.

The fact that Lois has to save him from being impaled by batman's kryptonite spear pretty much states that he loses.

So the fact that he was willing to die to prove a point means he loses?!

The fact that Lois has to save him from being impaled by batman's kryptonite spear pretty much states that he loses.

Batman starts freaking out and getting his ass whooped before she shows up to say that.

We don't even know if a Kryptonite spear fired at Superman is going to hit him. You think he's just gonna stand there and take it?

I will watch BvS wednesday (the movie is released at this day in my country). I am so excited to see whether all revelations that I read in this topic are true or not.
When will american journalists have the right to review? After the premiere?

Good luck in trying to sell the Justice League without Superman. It will not work.

About the R-Rated Ultimate Edition, I wonder if those deleted scenes involved anything with Superman, Lois, and Clark.

Well there's no doubt that Superman will be back for that. I'm sure we'll see him in the promotional pictures.

Even though Thor was stranded in Asgard at the end of his solo film, he was featured in all of the promotional material and trailers. Everyone knew that he was going to come back to Earth.

Though I have to admit that Snyder and Kevin Tsu. have some strange ass ways of interpreting things.

You have both of them stating on how this will set up the Justice League yet the film ends with one of its key members supposedly dead.

So does Snyder plan on having Superman revived before the group is formed since he has gone on the record of saying that there is NO Justice League without Superman.

But if the group forms without him, under Batman's watchful eye, then what does that make of Snyder's statement

All I want to know is if Bats stands on a gargoyle or not.

Please... Anyone?

question for those that have seen it. At what point/how do Bruce and Clark find out each other's identities?

I'm not surprised Lois is involved in the fight between Superman and Batman because I had a feeling she would, but I'll take it over that stupid rumor of Batman locking Superman in a Kryptonite cage. I think that screams Marvel.

*mutes herolee10*
Cannot stand it :| He gets Superman who is bigger star in this movie, is a damn hero, saves the world and sacrifises himself. Even me, a Batfan, will get a tear dropping watching it. No, it's bad, cause experienced Batman found a way to stop him? Who if not Bats, if the world needed it, if Supes goes evil? :/
As much as I like Batman, I'm looking forward to their bromance after the fight :)
#InWorldFinestITrust
thumb-350-578058.jpg

The guy clearly said you hear the heartbeat at the end. Henry Cavill said Bat man and him argue about who's the leader. So clearly he's out in the first act and instrumental in creating the JL. Come on folks, our boy Supes stands on the middle. He won't be out of commission.

Er, who is this guy saying Darkseid has an end credit scene? Was he even at the premiere?

Some dude on twitter

Waiting to see if other people say the same to make sure he ain't talking bs

Having seen the film in Mexico and being a huge superman fan I will be as fair as possible I can to this frustrating film

Overall its a decent enough film. Just entertaining enough to keep me to the end.

Performances, SFX, action, dialog etc were all pretty good

What did suck. The story and treatment of Superman

Snyder doesn't get it. Honestly after seeing this, the guy is a royal piece of ****. I wish we had a director who is the equivalent of the Russos for their brilliant understanding and showcasing of Captain America

Superman is third rate here and Zack should be seriously be fired. This is an iconic character and he proceeds to do a horrendous job of portraying him. This director is a royal piece of **** and I hope he never rests peacefully again. Why am I so harsh? Superman is literally THE character I had who was a role model after my father abandoned my mom and Me. Reading his stories and seeing his fictional struggles just really kept me going. Now to see him literally crapped all over like this is poor. Its such a frustrating experience. The DCEU deserves to fail. Wait another 10 years and start fresh with a director who actually will take his mouth off Batman's member...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"