BvS The Unabashed SPOILER Thread. ENTER AT OWN RISK. - Part 6

Aquaman's cameo was horrible. It looked like a shampoo commercial, plus it looked like he was on the brink of passing out from holding his breath for so long. :doh:

The Cyborg one was okay…..although a little B&R campy….

The Flash cameo in 7-11 was…okay…still not fond of Ezra Miller….

We seriously need a Barry/Flash who just exudes happiness and joy.

It's almost as if having seen the movie prompts people to go into the relevant section and discuss it!

I kinda wished they showed Batman breaking into Lex's business an stealing the krytonite. There seemed to be a **** load of destruction in the aftermath shot (the main gate on fire, the smashed window, the bullets); i wonder if he just simply drove the bat mobile through the front door!

I'm hoping that's a deleted scene. Doubt it, but dang.

Was anybody else kind of put off by Ezra Miller's Flash when he appears to Bruce? It was short and all he did was yell. But it just felt so unnatural to me. Kind of worried I won't accept him as Barry Allen.

Me. I don't know if it's because im so used to Grant Gustin at this point, but we'll see.

So major issue I just thought of. So not only is Superman dead but Clark Kent is declared dead and written in the paper. Clark’s funeral is open casket so we see his dead body and have witnesses. Even if Superman returns from the dead, HOW THE HELL WOULD ONE EXPLAIN HOW CLARK KENT RETURNED FROM THE DEAD WHEN WE SAW HIS DEAD BODY?!?!?!?!

I thought Lex pushing Lois off the building, assuming that supes would catch her was so corny. What if he was in another country…..?

Or taking a ****.
It's not a problem for Superman, he can push a turd out faster than a speeding bullet. His bowel movements are more powerful than a locomotive.

He would get to Lois just fine.

It's not a problem for Superman, he can push a turd out faster than a speeding bullet. His bowel movements are more powerful than a locomotive.

He would get to Lois just fine.

Maybe he even could have hurled the turd at Lois, enveloping her in it and cushioning the impact.

So major issue I just thought of. So not only is Superman dead but Clark Kent is declared dead and written in the paper. Clark’s funeral is open casket so we see his dead body and have witnesses. Even if Superman returns from the dead, HOW THE HELL WOULD ONE EXPLAIN HOW CLARK KENT RETURNED FROM THE DEAD WHEN WE SAW HIS DEAD BODY?!?!?!?!

Yeah. That sucks.

This elseworlds story is pretty harsh.

It's like Snyder cares only about Superman and not the alter egos.

So I was just thinking, with Snyder's comments about JL and how they have to do something to bring Superman back and "who knows what he is when he comes back" are we maybe getting our first live action look at Lazarus pits? I could see them maybe being teased in WW and then used in JL to bring Supes back.

I thought Lex pushing Lois off the building, assuming that supes would catch her was so corny. What if he was in another country…..?

Or what if he simply wasn't paying attention and too busy sulking like when the bomb went off in the courtroom

Not everyone saw his dead body and they say he was presumed dead but was discovered alive.

So I was just thinking, with Snyder's comments about JL and how they have to do something to bring Superman back and "who knows what he is when he comes back" are we maybe getting our first live action look at Lazarus pits? I could see them maybe being teased in WW and then used in JL to bring Supes back.
Maybe Superman comes back evil under Darkseid's control. Great, people can mistrust him again right after he just died for them ;)

Stranded in rubble. Like in the comics.
It depends on how long they want to be without the Clark persona. Remember that Superman could be coming back in a "different" way, for all we know controlled by Darkseid or something. If they need to buy more time, they may need something else for a more lengthy separation.

The only people at the open casket funeral were Martha, Lois, Bruce, Diana, and Smallville residents.

at this point, I think it's safe to assume Smallville knows about Clark - especially after Zod and co targeted their town and the Kent farm in particular.

plus, we don't know if the entire town showed up for Clark's funeral. so it could be just the really close family friends attended and those were the ones who really knew Clark's secret.

The only people at the open casket funeral were Martha, Lois, Bruce, Diana, and Smallville residents.

at this point, I think it's safe to assume Smallville knows about Clark - especially after Zod and co targeted their town and the Kent farm in particular.

plus, we don't know if the entire town showed up for Clark's funeral. so it could be just the really close family friends attended and those were the ones who really knew Clark's secret.
It might sound funny, but yeah, all of Smallville probably knows, with the school bus incident as well.

Again, funny how everyone except Batman is able to figure it out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"