BvS The Unabashed SPOILER Thread. ENTER AT OWN RISK. - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sincerely bugs me. I know that's going to be a number of CinemaSins. There was literally no reason whatsoever for her to throw that in the water other than driving the plot for her to almost drown, have Superman save her, and then retrieve it himself.

I get needing to have certain things done for the sake of actually having a film, but that was a bad horror-movie mistake right there. Should not have happened at all.

It was downright baffling.

I feel like there has to be some kind of mythology symbolism Snyder is pushing with that one somehow......hell If I know what it is though and it sure as hell didn't justify it.

Batman has no problem casually murdering henchmen simply for being hired help. But Lex Luthor who is responsible for (inexplicably) genetically designing a kryptonian monster who destroys whole sections of a city? Nah, you get a pass, bro.
So too does the joker apparently.

Seriously....this is not even just a philosophical issue like it mostly was with Superman. The idea of a Batman without a no kill code basically collapses on its own lack of logic. It makes no freaking sense.

Unfortunately, I think by removing Snyder and delaying JL even further would only end up hurting the DCEU more than it would helping it.

Warner Bros and a lot of people have already invested too much money and time into this universe and backing out now would probably end up being more harmful than good.

Said this before in another thread but:

Delay Justice League to late 2018 and optionally move the Flash film 4 months up to JL's spot on November 2017 if it's possible due to production, it can survive Star Wars 8 with a few weeks of no competition to make its money, get the solo films out first, after that the DCEU's roster should hopefully look like this:

2016: Batman v Superman & Suicide Squad

2017: Wonder Woman & The Flash

2018: Aquaman & Justice League (no 2 part films)

So by the time Justice League comes out, the world's already seen the entire league fleshed out by now, Superman in Man of Steel, Batman in BvS, Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman in their respective films, and Cyborg later on.

Let each solo film get both critical and commercial success for each JLA character so by the time Justice League releases the reputation of the DCEU is fixed. :yay:
I mean picture this, Wonder Woman film
CertifiedFresh_logo_45.png
Flash film
Aquaman film
etc. are all successful both critically and at the box office, now everyone loves these characters, that's how you build hype for the Justice League film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"