The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" Discussion Thread

She's trying her 'inspiring speech' with these guys lol

Eh. She's trying to keep more people from getting killed than what's needed. She's an idiot for suggesting there's room for them in Woodbury, but she's right about them being vastly outnumbered.

Unless they've got a nuke in their back pocket that they can drop on the bastard, they might want to come up with a decent strategy.

Andrea tried to make sense... for a minute. Naturally, the people who are most familiar with her were confused and unmoved.

Isn't Andrea an attorney? That was a terrible closing argument.

I lol'd at Carl's non caring mean mugging when she was "Oh Carl..." after she found out Lori died.

Oh the lesbian vibes...

"You need help with these guys, we're in."

**** kid. Carl's gonna kill your ass sooner or later.

I like how from their perspective Rick really is the bad guy. More parallels between him and the Governor.

Carol, I have never been so turned on by you. :o:up:

I gotta admit, playing the Rick killed Shane card to make Andrea 100% Woodbury is a wonderful bit of long lost continuity.

Surprised didn't speak up and take her side about a truce and coexisting.

Everyone supposedly hates Andrea but she's the only character making sense right now.

I wonder how long it took Danai Gurira to learn her lines this week.

Good thing Andrea makes great choices, yes boys and girls this whole Governor business should wrap up nicely soon as Andrea follows through...

Carol couldn't just advocate waiting for an advantageous moment, in general. No, no. She had to specify a post-boom boom strike. The zombie apocalypse dawns and common courtesies go right out the flippin' window. That just ain't right.

Carol couldn't just advocate waiting for an advantageous moment, in general. No, no. She had to specify a post-boom boom strike. The zombie apocalypse dawns and common courtesies go right out the flippin' window. That just ain't right.

She's a helluva lady. :o

If Daryl doesn't have at her, I will. :up:

Look at Rick trying to act like a father.

When did this show turn into Hannah Montana?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"