The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 15 "This Sorrowful Life" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

CYBERDYNE SYSTEMS MODEL 101
Reaction score
uLizg.jpg

Ep 15 Preview:
[YT]4R1N0tATMDc[/YT]

Sneak Peak #1

Sneak Peak #2

uHW4mNG.jpg

KNpRfmP.jpg

Last edited:
Pfft... that Kane with his episode threads a week in advance, what a show-off. :o

Oh hai, Kane. :oldrazz:

IN THIS EPISODE CARL DIES OF DYSENTERY!

The Walking Dead: Organ Trail.

David Morrissey will be on Talking Dead next + another character!! :awesome:

I've got a guess as to who the other character is. But that is for the spoiler shed.

I still wonder how it is that they haven't run out of walkers. I mean there can't be that many people in the world, right?

I have a friend who's first thought during any episode is. How does the grass always stays nice & cut with all of these zombies around

I have a friend who's first thought during any episode is. How does the grass always stays nice & cut with all of these zombies around

If your friend paid any damn attention at all he'd know.

The virus infects people and lawnmowers.

Won't Walkers just rot away to nothing though or will we be getting some walking Skeletons soon?

Won't Walkers just rot away to nothing though or will we be getting some walking Skeletons soon?

Probably the former.

Once whats left of the muscles is gone, they wont be able to move anymore. But I guess as long as the brain is still intact, they will be "living".

Almost time!

So this is gonna be the episode that got spoiled a couple weeks ago.

If I see untagged spoiler talk in here, I'm going all Fire and Blood all over this place. :argh:

Thankfully I've avoided spoilers outside of the generic "something really shocking" happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"