The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 14 "Prey" Discussion Thread

i think Rick would refer to it as a Shindig or Hootenanny, not Partay

McFarlane's tan is OUT OF CONTROL. The bricks in the set behind him are a lighter shade.

Dudley Do-Rick just got a reality check. :o

F*** yeah! Morrisey will be on Talking Dead next week. Now he can finally clear things up.

"Andrea totally told me about Shane laying pipe to Rick's wife."

Seems about right. :hmm

I just have to say I really liked this episode, but it just made me ache to see that it took Andrea this long to do something like this. Also, if what Laurie said was true about the deleted scenes, then I believe that my conspiracy theory that there is some loathing of the Andrea character behind the scenes and the writers are trying to make her look as bad as humanly possible may be true.

But like I said if what she said was true. :o

That was a painful ep of TD. I gave up about halfway through.

I just have to say I really liked this episode, but it just made me ache to see that it took Andrea this long to do something like this. Also, if what Laurie said was true about the deleted scenes, then I believe that my conspiracy theory that there is some loathing of the Andrea character behind the scenes and the writers are trying to make her look as bad as humanly possible may be true.

But like I said if what she said was true. :o

Yeah after that ******** about the Lori and Shane thing, you can't take her word for anything.

Yeah, after what I heard about how she desperately defended the character at a TWD Q&A, I knew she was going to do some s**t like that.

it would just be a Hootenanny where so happens, pizza is served.

Fixed

[YT]8OWwQGYdB84[/YT]
So long as Beth doesn't sing karaoke. :o

If Milton dies at the hands of the Guvenah it would be seen as that catalyst where the old Philip, whatever he was, is now long gone and he ain't comin' back. I went all Southern since this is a Southern soap with zombies. :p

I have a very bad feeling about Milton.

Also, that whole bit with Philip stalking Andrea around a dark building, dragging his shovel and whistling was some straight-up horror movie ****.

When Milton said "If you kill him then Martinez is in charge. Do you really want that?"

Uh, yeah. He and Daryl are besties now. They'll end this destructive conflict and s***.

Milton didn't make any sense in that scene overlooking the torture chamber. I'm guessing that he just doesn't want Andrea to kill Phillip because Phillip is his friend from before the apocalypse. Andrea probably should have picked up on that, come to think of it, and should have pulled the trigger.

Unfortunately, he's her only friend behind those walls right now. :(

I have a very bad feeling about Milton.

Also, that whole bit with Philip stalking Andrea around a dark building, dragging his shovel and whistling was some straight-up horror movie ****.
I loved it, it was so damn tense. We need more of this.

Gotta admit, Laurieis pretty damn Hot. McFarlane seems to be riding his own d**k.

When Milton said "If you kill him then Martinez is in charge. Do you really want that?"

Uh, yeah. He and Daryl are besties now. They'll end this destructive conflict and s***.

Milton didn't make any sense in that scene overlooking the torture chamber. I'm guessing that he just doesn't want Andrea to kill Phillip because Phillip is his friend from before the apocalypse. Andrea probably should have picked up on that, come to think of it, and should have pulled the trigger.

lol get real. They shared some cigarettes. They're hardly BFFs. They're like... facebook friends in the zombie apocalypse.

They wouldn't put an end to this conflict.

I actually think Morrissey's subdued portrayal of The Governor makes him far more tension-inducing than if he was just straight-up bat**** crazy like the comics.

That would get old after a while on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"