The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 "Welcome to the Tombs" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
uLizg.jpg

Ep 16 Preview:

Sneak Peak #1
[YT]lx0bCPDSGPI[/YT]

Sneak Peak #2
[YT]XJPDKp-NqwA[/YT]

kAnzo0x.jpg

3tCb1Yy.jpg

Last edited:
Bring on the finale

Last edited:
I'm not emotionally prepared... :csad:

What did Michonne say in the preview? :huh:

I wanna predict that
Rick will use that walkie talkie again and call in Morgan just because
but I'm not going to read any spoilers!!! I will be strong. I can do this. :barf:

Did I really see a Andrea-first person perspective of the Governor working her over? Haha, like a Rocky movie.

I wanna predict that
Rick will use that walkie talkie again and call in Morgan just because
but I'm not going to read any spoilers!!! I will be strong. I can do this. :barf:

I started to read spoilers.

[BLACKOUT]I know of 2 deaths, but there are bound to be more.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Funnily enough, One of them I know WHO, but not HOW. the other, HOW but not WHO. The latter is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more nerve wrecking.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]You aren't ready for next weeks episode. I kinda know some and I'm still not ready.[/BLACKOUT]

I started to read spoilers.

[BLACKOUT]I know of 2 deaths, but there are bound to be more.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Funnily enough, One of them I know WHO, but not HOW. the other, HOW but not WHO. The latter is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more nerve wrecking.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]You aren't ready for next weeks episode. I kinda know some and I'm still not ready.[/BLACKOUT]
Will you pm me these spoilers? Or at least tell me where you saw them. I'm a spoiler smoree so it doesn't bother me. It prepares me. :o

I DOONNN'TTTT WANT TO KNOOOOW (even though I want to know now) :funny:

Well they have David Morrissey on Talking Dead this week and there's no real reason to have him on this week. So this is his "last appearance" like they do with the killed off characters. So I can tell there's going to be dead characters on next week just based on this ep of Talking Dead. :funny:

I read in the EW magazine that 27 people are killed in this finale. That won't leave too many folks left...

I read in the EW magazine that 27 people are killed in this finale. That won't leave too many folks left...
LOL. I'm not sure how to take that quote, because that's practically everybody. The main cast isn't THAT big.

I don't know, it's probably misleading in some way.

Andrew Lincoln said recently (can't remember where) that he misspoke about the actual number.

I know a HUGE spoiler and I kinda feel like it will be better for everyone if they know beforehand.

It will.... um.... make it easier to accept.

Basically, you can prepare yourself.

On the flipside, I feel like you will maybe "enjoy" it more with out knowing it beforehand.

You can post it in spoiler tags, you know, and people can choose to click or not click. Or just post them in the spoiler thread.

Oh no
DARYL IS ON TALKING DEAD NEXT WEEK OH **** PLEASE GOD NO

Okay. The spoilers I know are few, but they are kinda biggies.

The first is somewhat obvious in that, [BLACKOUT]The Governor dies[/BLACKOUT]. However, I don't know how.

The second, which is far more intriguing, is that [BLACKOUT]someone in Rick's group commits suicide, and Rick in particular is angry and blames Tyreese (who may or may not be with whats left of the group at this point) for it [/BLACKOUT].

Last edited:
Spoiler tags, SpideyFan.

Even if it's a spoiler we can guess, you have to put it in tags.

Well. Against my will I just found out that in next weeks episode.....

This is huge.
LAST CHANCE.
TURN BACK!!!!
Carl dies. and based on my other spoiler, I deduce that [BLACKOUT] Tyreese says something or does something that causes him to commit suicide.[/BLACKOUT]

Hmm...if true....that's....not any of the people I would have suspected.

I'm having a hard time believing that one. So yeah, not taking it too seriously. Yet.

[BLACKOUT]Rick would just go ahead and end up killing himself if that were to happen. I really don't think he'd be able to come back from that lol. That would be the absolute end.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
yea I have a hard time believing [BLACKOUT]Rick functions on the show with out Carl, might as well be the series finale if that were true. [/BLACKOUT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"