The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 13 "Arrow on the Doorpost" Discussion Thread

DAMMIT KANE! Unlike Sawyer, I'm going full Adele over here. It's THAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGSSSS. :exp:

I thought it was a mistake for them to show the Governor's true intentions at the end of the episode. It makes Rick out to be a little dumb for considering his offer. Granted, it would difficult to believe the Guv anyway but this way removes any ambiguity.

I thought it was a mistake for them to show the Governor's true intentions at the end of the episode. It makes Rick out to be a little dumb for considering his offer. Granted, it would difficult to believe the Guv anyway but this way removes any ambiguity.

Because Rick has intel on the goings-on inside Woodbury...? :o

I wonder how the Gov. knew about the weapons Rick and the gang picked up last episode? Andrea?

I wonder how the Gov. knew about the weapons Rick and the gang picked up last episode? Andrea?
andrea didn't know about ricks visit with morgan and the weapons morgan had.there is a spy in the group for sure one of the spoilers for episode 15 is that rick is betrayed

But she could've came over to the prison to tell Rick about the so called truce the Gov. wanted to make. Rick had to get that info somehow, which the episode never fully explains. I wouldn't be surprised she saw them bringing the weapons to the prison, when she told them about the meeting. Anyways I was only guessing it was her.

andrea didn't know about ricks visit with morgan and the weapons morgan had.there is a spy in the group for sure one of the spoilers for episode 15 is that rick is betrayed

Sounds like Merle. he did try to get Michonne to go to back to woodbury.

Sounds like Merle. he did try to get Michonne to go to back to woodbury.

There is a simpler answer : The Gov has put someone to watch over the prison.

Btw, how Merle is supposed to send a message to the Gov and in the same time just forget that the Gov tried to kill him and his brother ?

I dont think it's that complicated. I just think the govenor has someone watching the prison from the outside and that's where he got the info on the guns being unloaded.

hope it's just someone outside the prison looking in from a far, and maybe saw them unloading, otherwise if someone is actually following them, then they were lead to Morgan, and could have captured him, (after Morgan's set up killed a few of them of course)

What happened to the woman driving the Biter Truck that crashed through the prison gates?

I don't recall her getting killed or retreating with the Woodbury gang

What happened to the woman driving the Biter Truck that crashed through the prison gates?

I don't recall her getting killed or retreating with the Woodbury gang

She ran off, I assumed back to the truck.

I just assumed P-Gov knew about the weapons because he's got people in the woods watching the prison, who saw Rick driving back with guns coming out the wazoo.

Well, there was also that guy Rick saw in the woods, that may have been an imaginary Lori, but looked like a dude.

It was a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude, disguised as Lori.

I just assumed P-Gov knew about the weapons because he's got people in the woods watching the prison, who saw Rick driving back with guns coming out the wazoo.

:lmao: at P-Gov. I'm assuming that's a P Groove reference? If it is....lol. Their a pretty neat band. If not well then I guess I read into things to much.

I didn't see a promo for this weeks so the beginning surprised me with it's abruptness as no definite meet between the Governor and Rick was arranged last week.

I kinda expected their first face off to be different but the summit worked really well, I also loved Hershel's scene with Milton outside. :D

I don't mind that they showed the Governor was lying as it was obvious he would be, Rick realizes this himself but has to consider the "What if?" factor regarding the proposed Michonne deal.

hope tyreese switches sides when the fighing starts

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"