The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 13 "Forget" Discussion Thread

They're probably hollow threats, but if it gets out that Carol threatened that kid, it's going to cause a lot more problems than the group simply wanting their guns back.

It's defiantely planting the seeds for some big issues and this all falling apart.

The group is getting to soft. Now Daryl is letting his guard down.

All our heroes are slowly becoming villains.

Only three episodes left? Nnnoooooooo! :(

Rick was gonna shoot jesse's husband it seems lol.

dale-i-saw-what-you-did-there.jpg

Rick is definately losing it. This group need's an intervention in the form of a herd of zombies. They can't be normal again.

Alexandra Breckenridge is bad as f***.

:up:

Sasha in sniper mode was bad ass but her detachment is kind of freaky. Interesting watching her try to deal with PTSD though. Wonder who carved a 'W' into that walkers forehead. Weird seeing Michonne in a uniform. Love Carol pretending to be all suburban house wife. Buttons! Abe is a philosophical drunk. Carol was creepy as hell when that kid caught her.

It was a good episode . A lot of interesting character moments .

Also that Impression was awesome

So what can we expect for the series...the scavengers, the horde, Negan?

Anyone find it weird Eugene, father Gabriel have been absent from the last two episodes. Like it was prety obvious since the entire group was traveling together towards Alexandria.

Anyone find it weird Eugene, father Gabriel have been absent from the last two episodes. Like it was prety obvious since the entire group was traveling together towards Alexandria.

The promo for next episode features both of them quite heavily.

Eugene wasn't absent in the last episode, but he never said anything.

So what can we expect for the series...the scavengers, the horde, Negan?

We only have 3 episodes left so the story probably won't be wrapped up by seasons end. I think we will get a tease of either scavengers or Negan during the season finale.

lol zombie glory hole, oh Chris Hardwick you so silly!

They're definately going to explain some of Gabriel's issues in the next episode. I think with Eugene they just don't have story for him. There could be stuff in the cutting room floor. I don't think there's much room for all of them and it's just a matter of brushing them aside until they find something interesting to do with certain characters. Tara had a moment last week , but I can't remember if she was even in this episode. We still don't know everyone's job yet.

Anyone know the name of the song they played at the end?

didn't dig tonight's episode much. felt to fillery to me.
This is me, at least as far as filler goes. It was slow and not a whole lot happened. But sometimes you need at little of this to get us to that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"