The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 14 "Spend" Discussion Thread

tumblr_nlabgiU0Jv1qkvaw9o1_400.jpg

Accurate.

Dang, this season is about killing off all the black characters, one by one

I can't really say I'm going to miss Noah. We barely got to know him and he was indirectly responsible for the deaths of Beth and Tyreese. But damn, that was a gruesome way to go.

I don't like where this Rick's-group-being-the-wolf-pack-unable-to-function-in-normal-society is going.
I get the huge theme of mistrust, but:
Carol: "You have to kill him."
Seriously?
If that's not a case of bad screenwriting just for the sake of conflict, then she hasn't learned anything and my prediction is that it's gonna be just a misunderstanding that'll culminate in her death by the end of this season.

I have a feeling Gabriel might be next.

Good! He should die a horrible, horrible death. His character was already annoying and now he´s betraying the same people who saved him. WHY?! It doesn´t make any sense. Especially when he was the one that let all those people to die, outside his old church. Worst pastor ever!

You go, Carl!

tumblr_nlan41nkbM1qecvyeo5_250.gif

I remember laughing at this part when TJW missed Yen's high five. Awkward. :funny:

Good! He should die a horrible, horrible death. His character was already annoying and now he´s betraying the same people who saved him. WHY?! It doesn´t make any sense. Especially when he was the one that let all those people to die, outside his old church. Worst pastor ever!

Yeah, Gabriel is an a**hole. I want to see him die so badly now. His death had better be more gruesome than Aiden's and Noah's COMBINED. I want to see that f***er get his eyeballs gouged while getting his ears bitten off while getting his throat ripped out while getting his anus chomped to shreds while getting his small intestine yanked out and stretched across a parking lot while getting his fingers and toes getting bitten off while having his nuts crushed into oblivion while having his nose split open while having his brains eaten.

That would be fitting.

Eugene and Abraham stepping up was great.

Do Carol's cookies contain crack because that kid can't get enough of them.

Black guys can not get a break in the Zombie Apocalypse
ciwc669fb6.gif

Morgan is coming lol.
Morgan has got those Booby trap skills

Gabriel being a b*** ass snitch :cmad:
tumblr_nla8920Mky1tkmkr9o1_500.gif

Gabriel barricaded his ass in a Church while his flock died and Ricks group saved his ass multiple times yet this fool has the stones to rat on them.

Nicholas is a self serving wuss.

I can only assume they'll soon introduce Heath... and then kill Gabriel.

Which actually wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. :o

Sheesh! This episode was an incredible ride. It seems any episode without Darryl in it for too long is a good episode. The guy is such a bore, he sucks the life out of the scene every time he is on screen. Sorry to see Noah go in such a brutal way but I had a feeling he was a goner when he was making plans with Deanna's husband.

I wanted to punch those two guys from town so badly. Especially after Deanna's son started playing the techno music in his creeper van.

Carol and Rick are psychopaths now, plain and simple. Really Carol, the only thing to do after you find out that Peter is beating his wife and kids is to kill him? That's the ONLY solution you can come up with? lol Pathetic! And Rick looking like he is going to go along with that train wreck thought pattern is even more crazy.

I really hope Rick breaks off this path he is on now. He has become worse than Shane ever was and Rick killed him. I also don't like that Rick's gang is the cancer invading the utopia of Alexandria. I don't know if there is something else hidden behind Alexandria to make them the bad guys but from what they have shown us, Rick and his gang are the bad guys and need to be eliminated.

I'm glad Gabriel warned Deanna about Rick and his gang. Gabriel may be crazy but he knows how dangerous Rick and his people can be and doesn't want them to ruin what they have in Alexandria. I totally understood why Gabriel did what he did and he was right in doing so.

I don't like where this Rick's-group-being-the-wolf-pack-unable-to-function-in-normal-society is going.
Seriously?
If that's not a case of bad screenwriting just for the sake of conflict, then she hasn't learned anything and my prediction is that it's gonna be just a misunderstanding that'll culminate in her death by the end of this season.
She has learned. She told Rick before she went about it herself, haha.

She said something, "I know how this gonna go. You're gonna have to kill him." He'll put up a fight. He's the town doc. Rick & co. are the new folk. His word against theirs.

Seriously?

This isnt the kind of show that holds up against that kind of critical scrutiny. It's gotten better, but if held to the same standards as - off the top of my head - Breaking Bad or Justified or Game of Thrones or Hannibal or the Americans or Mad Men or like 5 other recent or current shows, I wouldnt be able to enjoy it.

That said, if last nights episode is typical of whats to come, I'll be quite satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"