The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 16 "Conquer" Discussion Thread

Only one complaint: Nicholas needed to die.

Don't ****ing argue with me, he NEEDED to. And Glenn needed to sack up and do it. So he doesn't ****ing get a baseball bat to the skull any time soon. :o

That was within character for Glenn. That's the kind of person he is, right or wrong. Innately merciful.

IlGqphU.gif

Only one complaint: Nicholas needed to die.

Don't ****ing argue with me, he NEEDED to. And Glenn needed to sack up and do it. So he doesn't ****ing get a baseball bat to the skull any time soon. :o

Nicholas will get someone else killed, maybe even Maggie. :csad:

Also, Norman Reedus for Ghost Rider!

That was within character for Glenn. That's the kind of person he is, right or wrong. Innately merciful.

It feels borderline irresponsible to let him live, and he should pray it doesn't cost anyone. That little s***stain has gotten several people killed with his own cowardice, was treacherous from the get-go taking Rick's gun and stashing it for himself and then he purposely lured Glenn out with the intention of murdering him. That's more than Pete ever did, tbh.

An execution should've been imminent.

He absolutely deserves to die and it was recklessly, insanely irresponsible for Glen to let him live. In fact, in a just society, Glen would be prevented from ever being in a position to make life or death calls ever again. Let him be Carols assistant casserole maker or something. Yes, it was in Glen's character and yes the story was that our gang was finding their humanity despite being pushed to the edge...but Glen is an idiot. He has seen that "I'll give you a chance" thing backfire again and again and again and he refuses to learn from it.

He absolutely deserves to die and it was recklessly, insanely irresponsible for Glen to let him live. In fact, in a just society, Glen would be prevented from ever being in a position to make life or death calls ever again. Let him be Carols assistant casserole maker or something. Yes, it was in Glen's character and yes the story was that our gang was finding their humanity despite being pushed to the edge...but Glen is an idiot. He has seen that "I'll give you a chance" thing backfire again and again and again and he refuses to learn from it.
yap. tyreese was the same too and he had his own coming to death hallucination of martin tell him that.

Didn't Glen crush Nicholas' knee in as well? That should never really heal right, especially with no doctor in town.

Morgan BETTER be a series regular next season, dammit!!! :argh:

yet if you can live with the smell, probably the safest place to sleep out in the open like that, the smell wood just have the other walkers pass you by.

Def one of the more powerful silent moments of the series....

I'll point out that Morgan's refusal to kill people who absolutely deserved to die and if I recall even admitted to murdering other people got Red Poncho killed will likely lead to more deaths.

Even Glen refused to kill a guy who had JUST shot him and was responsible for killing Noah and almost letting Tara die.

I get that this episode was about regaining your humanity while preparing for the reality of the world, but they never actually showed the team losing their humanity...they got to the brink and then pulled back.

Agree with this! If Morgan would have killed those guys, we wouldn't have those zombie traps. And Glen not killing that guy was bs. Dude just shot and tried to kill you! Who's to say he won't do it again or try and kill someone else. And I just can't stand the preacher. Dude is a rat and deserves to be sent out on his own. Lying and then trying to have everyone killed with letting the zombies in. Bah!

I liked the season finale but felt a little underwhelmed by it. I guess I was expecting more.

Eh, maybe if Furlong gave up the pizza and crack diet for crossfit.

Wow!!!! This is the best show!!!

Rick and the Alexandrians vs The Wolf Pack next season!!!

Is there any show better than this???!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"