The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season III

Phantasm said:
"For your daddy's sake, your friend better be waiting out there for him...", Joker's breath tickles my ear as he whispers coldly. I pull my face as far away as possibly and remove my arm fiercly from his grip. His evil eyes pierce mine as I realize this is the first time I've been this close to him since that incident at dad's apartment years ago... His face is as grotesquely chalky as ever, his ruby red lips a stark contrast to the whiteness of his skin. His smile as haunting as I remember...

I stand up straighter and lock my eyes with his trying not to be intimidated by him. Even now he towers over me and the fact makes my mind flash back to the night when he stood over my naked and bleeding form on the floor, leering down at me as his camera snapped pictures, the flash of it blinding my streaming eyes...

The cold breeze strikes my face and I come out of my reverie,though still staring at his grinning face. I clench my sweaty fists, and decide it is best if we get straight to the point. Looking up coolly into his evil eyes I ask , "What do you want?"

The Joker's smile faded. He looked down at the ground.

"I...I needed to talk to you, Barbara," he finally said, "There are so many unresolved issues between us. I remember that night, like...like it was yesterday. Me shooting you, paralysing you, undressing you. Not..not a night goes by when I'm not haunted by what I did. I just hope that...that you can somehow find it in your heart to forgive..."

The Joker burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I can't even keep a straight face saying that! Whoo! HA HA! Oh geez...HEE HEE HA HA!"

The Joker composed himself, then grinned mockingly at Barbara.

"You'll find out all in good time, Baba," he chuckled, "But for now, tell me. Are your breasts as perfectly formed as I remember them being, or did all that time on the wheelchair lead to some...sagging?"

Master Bruce said:
Nightwing smirked.

About time.....

He and Clark....Superman went way back.In fact,He was party the reason Dick took up the name "Nightwing".

"No,Im fine.I'd like to know what the hell's going on myself though.I got a distress call from Barbara back in BludHaven.........It sounded urgent.Your the first person I've been able to contact within the last hour.Where are you?"

Superman could leap tall buildings in a single bound,Outrace a train,catch a bullet with his palm,and Dick even heard rumors he could turn roatate the EARTH if he wanted to.....

Surely He had to know SOMETHING....

Dick continued racing along the streets of Gotham,hoping to get a response.

His muscles STILL ached from the fight with Croc,but He wasnt about to go back home and get some rest.........especially after THAT message.

"I'm above Gotham. I've kind of been out of the loop for about an hour, but from what I know; the Joker is holding Gotham hostage with an anti-matter bomb, which I have been unable to find, and Bruce has gone to confront him. Diana may or may not be with him, and I think I spotted the Flash somewhere in town. Do you want a lift over here?"

I drop into normal space above the perpetually dark side of a moon. I shift my position in the moon's orbit until I can see the planet on the other side of the moon below me. Fitting, I think to myself as I look down on this blue-green world. I'm filled with disgust and revulsion, and yet, a certain excitement for what the future now holds for me.

Exhaling sharply, I begin making my way towards the planet. As I get within range, I scan for the energy signature I seek. I detect five such signatures, but no way to tell them apart. I close my eyes as I rub the bridge of my nose between my thumb and finger. Continuing my decent towards the planet, it dawns on me that I have been gone for some time. I need information to ensure there will be no surprises waiting for me. My gaze shifts to a point in the planet's orbit. I can barely make out the structure my ring tells me is there. That is where I can gather all the information I need. It will be dangerous and require me to act quickly, but I have no choice. It will be the most efficient way to gather what I need. I make may way to the floating station, plotting the course of action I will take. I glance once more at the world spinning below me.

Gods, how I hate Earth...

My clenched fist slams against his bony jaw and taken off guard his laughing form collides against the ground. Sheer loathing ignities fiercly within me almost as much as the unexpected shame and resentment at the effect his words still have on me.

He cackles madly against the ground and I place my foot at his throat, fighting the urge to just finish him right here and now, "You sick bastard."

SuperFerret said:
"I'm above Gotham. I've kind of been out of the loop for about an hour, but from what I know; the Joker is holding Gotham hostage with an anti-matter bomb, which I have been unable to find

The Joker has an Anti-Matter Bomb?!

Okay,somethings DEFINATLEY not right here.....

Joker alone is enough trouble for Gotham.Adding an Anti-Matter Bomb doesnt help the situation at all...

SuperFerret said:
"..and Bruce has gone to confront him."

Bruce has gone to confront him,huh?Well.....cant say Im surprised.Those two have a......history.

Batman And The Joker.

Probably one of history's greatest battles,and very few people even know the half of it........

SuperFerret said:
Diana may or may not be with him, and I think I spotted the Flash somewhere in town."

...You have got to be sh**ting me.

Wonder Woman AND Wally are here too?

Since when did Gotham become the official "Superhero Night Club"?!

Not that Im not glad their here........but.......I probably could've stayed in BludHaven,and gone after Slade.

DAMMIT....

Nightwing decided to stay,until the Anti-Matter bomb was found.

SuperFerret said:
"Do you want a lift over here?"

"Please and Thank You."

Nightwing stopped the Motorcycle to a screeching halt,and looked over at the street signs.

"Im at the corner of Miller and O'Neil."

He hated asking Superman for help,considering the big guy probably already had enough troubles to deal with..

But.....Then again,having Clark as a partner in all of this was probably the best option he had,if He was staying in Gotham.

Hopefully,The Anti-Matter bomb would be found.....

Dick hoped he wouldnt find The Joker.........Because after all the clown has done to both him and Barbara,He wasnt sure if he could keep himself from strangling the grinning bastard....

Master Bruce said:
"Im at the corner of Miller and O'Neil."

"I see you."

I take a second to try and contact Oracle, with no avail, then I fly down to where Nightwing is.

"I just tried raising Barbara on the comm-link, but she's not answering."

SuperFerret said:
"I see you."

I take a second to try and contact Oracle, with no avail, then I fly down to where Nightwing is.

"I just tried raising Barbara on the comm-link, but she's not answering."

Dick looks at Superman,for a second.

Even though they've known eachother for years,Clarks still an awe-inspiring figure....

"I know.Neither has Bruce,and I've tried calling His penthouse too.His tracker's offline aswell."

Nightwing stands,and gets off his cycle,before taking off his helmet.

"Uh....Not that I expect you or anyone else to know this....but.....How the hell did The Joker get ahold of an Anti-Matter Bomb?"

This whole situation was confusing....

He could tell Clark was confused aswell,to a degree.

That usually meant something was seriously wrong...

Master Bruce said:
"Uh....Not that I expect you or anyone else to know this....but.....How the hell did The Joker get ahold of an Anti-Matter Bomb?"

"I don't know. He seems to have this habit of pulling weapons of mass destruction out of his ass, pardon my french. It doesn't matter right now anyway, he has the bomb, and he plans to use it. Therefore, we have to find it and dispose of it. Somehow."

SuperFerret said:
"I don't know. He seems to have this habit of pulling weapons of mass destruction out of his ass, pardon my french. It doesn't matter right now anyway, he has the bomb, and he plans to use it. Therefore, we have to find it and dispose of it. Somehow."

Nightwing nodded.

"Understood.First thing we need to do is scan the c..."

Clark gives him a look.

"....Okay,so you've done that already."

Nightwing thinks.

"Honestly,I think the best thing would be to find Bruce,and see how far he's gotten with it.After all,He knows ole clowny better than anyone.But....Considering He has no tracker,No comm-link,and no way of communication,Thats not really an option,at this point."

This was getting rediculous.

The Joker has a VERY dangerous weapon at his disposal,and can set it off at any minute.........and Dick wants to call Batman.

Forget that.....Batman isnt going to show,so They're on their own.

Just then,Dick gets an idea.

He pulls out his comm-link,and connects it to Wally's.

"Wally....This is Dick.Have you found the Anti-Matter Bomb?"

The Flash is the only one besides Superman who could find something like an Anti-Matter Bomb.

Hopefully,that meant hes either found it,or has found someone who can....

He looks at Superman.

"Where did you last see him?"

Catwoman clenched her clawed hand over a pipe as she knelt down, looking into a tent where Barbara had disappeared.

"Who is this?"

Something rung in her ear. The comm. Link, she hadn’t taken it out of her ear.

“This is Catwoman, who is asking?”

This is Catwoman, who is asking? What kind of response was that? Selina thought to herself.

DarkKnightJRK said:
"How's THAT for subduing her?"

I stood there, practically bug-eyed. Not as his abilties, dispite his strange power surges since Bart passed, I've known of what he can do; it was his ferocity, the fact that he did that to one of his own.

Note to self: Don't piss him off.

...Though with a vibrating bullet, one that could track his heat-signature (which would be easy to find, considering his vibrating)...

...Where the hell did that come from?

I shook the thought off. No time for that. I have to help Diana.

"Well, it probably worked," I drolled out, "I'll bring her to Leslie's, she has spare antidotes of Joker's poison.

"In the meantime, I need you to help me on something else. Look for the Gordon's. Joker is planning to kill both of them. Scan the entire area, and stop them before he gets to them.

"I'll handle Diana."

Gotham Bay. Most of the time the pollution just stinks, but now it starts to bubble. Onlookers would be suprised to see a flagpole begin to rise from the bubbles. No, that's a mast.

The remains of a tugboat are hauled into the sky above Gotham Bay. Wonder Woman begins to haul the hulking mass back towards Arkham.

"Oh Wally. You pack a nice punch, but you're no warrior. A warrior makes sure his prey is dead."

Wonder Woman looks around. She doesn't see any sign of the Flash.

"That geek ran out on me. Figures. Oh well. I'll just throw this bad girl into the Mad Hatter's cell. That should take care of him and anyone near his cell."

The ship begins to move towards Arkham.

"Anchors away!!!" With a mighty heave Wonder Woman hurls the ship into the depths of Arkham. It crushes the entire southern wing.

"BOOYAH!!! Direct hit! Now let's go see who's dead... and who's soon to be dead."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

WWJoker.jpg

:joker: :joker: :joker:

Phantasm said:
My clenched fist slams against his bony jaw and taken off guard his laughing form collides against the ground. Sheer loathing ignities fiercly within me almost as much as the unexpected shame and resentment at the effect his words still have on me.

He cackles madly against the ground and I place my foot at his throat, fighting the urge to just finish him right here and now, "You sick bastard."

"Heh heh, you're a feisty one, aren't you?" he giggled, "I like that. And you're right, I AM a sick bastard. But don't forget that I'm also a dangerous bastard! HAHAHA!"

The Joker hopped back up to his feet. He spotted Catwoman meeting up with Gordon outside.

"And I know I said we were waiting for Catwoman and Gordon to leave," he continued, "But there's been a change in plan."

He threw a smoke grenade, and once they were covered in smoke, he operated a trap-door beneath them. They fell through into a tunnel system below. When they landed, The Joker kicked Barbara in the back of the head, dazing her.

Taking the brief advantage, The Joker picked up Barbara, slinging her over his shoulder. He threw her in the back of the waiting van, locking it from the outside. Then he jogged around and jumped into the driver's seat.

"Babs, it's time for a family get-together," The Joker cackled to himself.

Laughing wildly, The Joker drove off through the tunnels, and up onto the open road.

"What? Brainy's always like that. If he were a dwarf he'd be Grumpy. I think I'll start calling him Grumpy McGrumpalot. Where's he going? Be right back."

***What? No WAIT!!!!***
Imra closed her eyes as she saw Bart collide with the door.

"My dose! You bwoke my dose!!! THAT HURT!!!" He ran back holding his bloody nose.

"Adybody got a towel? Oh hi Garth. Sup?”

Garth walked in “So”, Garth said as he looked from Imra to Bart with a smirk, “what’s going on now?”

“I thidk I'm almost ready. Braidy's jealous cuz I built it better thad he could. Listed, I kdow you guys dod't wadt me to do this, but I have too. I kdow you thidk it'll chadge history, but history's already chadgidg. I remember people beidg dead, add dow they ared't. I deed to go back, to see if my time, add my Kara are alright."

***Bart, slow down! You’re moving too fast!*** Imra sent as he vibrated. Picking up a towel and turning it to side without grease she handed it to him. As Garth spoke

“Whoooaa…slow down, Bart. With that busted nose, I can barely understand what it is you’re trying to say. You should definitely get that think looked at by the way.”
Bart sighs in exasperation and restates what he just said.
“Okay, first off…I know how you feel, Bart. I know what it’s like to want to be reunited with those you care about”, Garth said as he glanced at Imra with an affectionate smile.

Imra blushed back as her mind went back in time, she furrowed her brow, a slight shock of guilt. Even that month at her parent’s house hadn’t helped, nor Rokk’s thoughtful stepping aside for Garth.

“Secondly…what’s this stuff about history already changing?” Garth asks with a truly mystified look.

Imra was brought back to the present. Her mind went quickly to work sensing Bart was as mystified with Garths statement as Garth was by Bart’s.

She scanned him, it was easy to find since it was right on the top of his mind. She looked at him oddly, before tilting her head towards Garth.

“This is odd, apparently, they never came back, I mean...they did come back but….”

She caught Garth’s unspoken question. She sighed “Okay, It was 2005 when Bart left the past right?” She waited for his nod.
“A lot of people died, it was called the ‘Thinning’ after the Death Alliance, originally called the ‘Dark Alliance’ killed of more than a dozen Superheroes and a few civilians. I know, it’s all in history.” She smiled, answering his question before he spoke it.
“They returned at the memorial that was in their honor. BUT apparently all these year’s Bart’s been with us, history never recorded that, they stayed dead that’s how history had them. Until today.”

Her eyes glazed over for a second as she tried to get her mind around it.
“We up until today learned that they all died and stayed dead, until today, when it changed, they came back, changing our future. Apparently, since Bart is from their time, he remembers and knows the ‘switch’ happened”
She smiled thinking about how she sounded like Brainy.

She turned to Bart, “But History doesn’t have you coming back. Bart, I know how you feel…***I went through it, but if you do this you’ll be changing our future as well.*** She ended it just for Bart to hear, no need to remind Garth of her and Rokk. Also because if history changed, while she wouldn't realize it, at this moment she didn't want it to risk changing her and Garth's present.

She watched the two waiting for the inevitable question's.

"Bart, does Brainy know about this?"

Franklin Richards said:
Gotham Bay. Most of the time the pollution just stinks, but now it starts to bubble. Onlookers would be suprised to see a flagpole begin to rise from the bubbles. No, that's a mast.

The remains of a tugboat are hauled into the sky above Gotham Bay. Wonder Woman begins to haul the hulking mass back towards Arkham.

"Oh Wally. You pack a nice punch, but you're no warrior. A warrior makes sure his prey is dead."

Wonder Woman looks around. She doesn't see any sign of the Flash.

"That geek ran out on me. Figures. Oh well. I'll just throw this bad girl into the Mad Hatter's cell. That should take care of him and anyone near his cell."

The ship begins to move towards Arkham.

"Anchors away!!!" With a mighty heave Wonder Woman hurls the ship into the depths of Arkham. It crushes the entire southern wing.

"BOOYAH!!! Direct hit! Now let's go see who's dead... and who's soon to be dead."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

WWJoker.jpg

:joker: :joker: :joker:

Well...Wally did absolutely and positively nothing to help the situation.

I know I can't to much to stop her.

What is there to do? From the looks of it, my comm was busted, but I might be able to get one transmission out.

"Any JL members in Gotham, this is Batman. Diana's been infected with Joker's venom, and...well, let's just say she's gained his sence of humor. Any big-hitters in the area should get to Arkham Asylum, and assist me in subduing her so I can take her to get a cure. Batman out."

That's when my comm went dead. I just hope to God...or maybe Zeus, in this case...that someone can help.

If they don't, then, I just hope she doesn't have any more purple nurples planned...

I blank my mind and focus on my will. My next move has to be precise or I will either lose the element of surprise or find myself embeded within a solid object. Neither outcome is acceptable. I use my ring to open a hyperspace wormhole and enter...only to emerge a moment later just meters away from the hull of the Justice League Watchtower, closing on it at a high rate of speed.

Running on instinct I will the ring to phase my body and pass into the watchtower unharmed. I emerge into the interior of the station and begin a scan with my ring. Alarms begin to ring due to my presence, but the element of surprise still remains. Finding what I need, I phase through floor after floor until I find myself in a room with massive computer terminals and information stores. How easily I could destroy this base from within...No, that is not why I am here, I remind myself.

Wires made from yellow energy springs from my ring and plug into the computers at various points. I raise my eyebrow at the level of protection built into the systems. It is difficult to find what I am looking for. It will not be long before someone locates me. My frustration rises until...at last! The historical databases are open to my ring. I will the ring to save the information. There is no time now to read what has been collected, I will have to peruse the records later.

"Stop what you are doing NOW!!!" the deep voice rings out behind me. Without needing to turn my head I know who it is. And I know the Martian's weakness. I split my willpower and create massive, hot flames; spreading them around the room. Systems explode and errupt in real flames from the heat. The Martian Manhunter screams in shock and pain, too distracted to attack me. But the distraction will only last for a moment. Either the Martian will recover or other Leaguers will appear.

Fortunatley, my ring signals the task is finished. As as the doors break open with Justice Leaguers, I have already phased through several floors and escape into the relative safety of space. Creating another wormhole, I appear in the Earth's atmosphere and seek out a place from which to safely sift through the data I have aqcuired. To learn what has happened on Earth since I left.

HandMeDowns said:
Catwoman clenched her clawed hand over a pipe as she knelt down, looking into a tent where Barbara had disappeared.

"Who is this?"

Something rung in her ear. The comm. Link, she hadn’t taken it out of her ear.

“This is Catwoman, who is asking?”

This is Catwoman, who is asking? What kind of response was that? Selina thought to herself.
IC: Flash III

Catwoman?

"Catwoman? What are you doing with a comm link? And you better give me a good answer or so help me god..."

This night just keeps getting weirder and weirder and I am running seriously low on patience tonight. I find it highly suspicious that one of Batman's mental cases got a hold of Batgirl's comm link coincidentally when Joker gets his hands on Batgirl herself.

Just then I get another beep in my ear. You know, like the ones you get on a cell-phone mid-conversation when a friend starts bugging ya. What I'm gonna do is a very dangrous thing in any other situation, but the fact that a Bat-Rogue got a hold of a JLA comm-link belonging to a missing member is too big to ignore.

I ignore the incoming call.

twylight said:
"What? Brainy's always like that. If he were a dwarf he'd be Grumpy. I think I'll start calling him Grumpy McGrumpalot. Where's he going? Be right back."

***What? No WAIT!!!!***
Imra closed her eyes as she saw Bart collide with the door.

"My dose! You bwoke my dose!!! THAT HURT!!!" He ran back holding his bloody nose.

"Adybody got a towel? Oh hi Garth. Sup?”

Garth walked in “So”, Garth said as he looked from Imra to Bart with a smirk, “what’s going on now?”

“I thidk I'm almost ready. Braidy's jealous cuz I built it better thad he could. Listed, I kdow you guys dod't wadt me to do this, but I have too. I kdow you thidk it'll chadge history, but history's already chadgidg. I remember people beidg dead, add dow they ared't. I deed to go back, to see if my time, add my Kara are alright."

***Bart, slow down! You’re moving too fast!*** Imra sent as he vibrated. Picking up a towel and turning it to side without grease she handed it to him. As Garth spoke

“Whoooaa…slow down, Bart. With that busted nose, I can barely understand what it is you’re trying to say. You should definitely get that think looked at by the way.”
Bart sighs in exasperation and restates what he just said.
“Okay, first off…I know how you feel, Bart. I know what it’s like to want to be reunited with those you care about”, Garth said as he glanced at Imra with an affectionate smile.

Imra blushed back as her mind went back in time, she furrowed her brow, a slight shock of guilt. Even that month at her parent’s house hadn’t helped, nor Rokk’s thoughtful stepping aside for Garth.

“Secondly…what’s this stuff about history already changing?” Garth asks with a truly mystified look.

Imra was brought back to the present. Her mind went quickly to work sensing Bart was as mystified with Garths statement as Garth was by Bart’s.

She scanned him, it was easy to find since it was right on the top of his mind. She looked at him oddly, before tilting her head towards Garth.

“This is odd, apparently, they never came back, I mean...they did come back but….”

She caught Garth’s unspoken question. She sighed “Okay, It was 2005 when Bart left the past right?” She waited for his nod.
“A lot of people died, it was called the ‘Thinning’ after the Death Alliance, originally called the ‘Dark Alliance’ killed of more than a dozen Superheroes and a few civilians. I know, it’s all in history.” She smiled, answering his question before he spoke it.
“They returned at the memorial that was in their honor. BUT apparently all these year’s Bart’s been with us, history never recorded that, they stayed dead that’s how history had them. Until today.”

Her eyes glazed over for a second as she tried to get her mind around it.
“We up until today learned that they all died and stayed dead, until today, when it changed, they came back, changing our future. Apparently, since Bart is from their time, he remembers and knows the ‘switch’ happened”
She smiled thinking about how she sounded like Brainy.

She turned to Bart, “But History doesn’t have you coming back. Bart, I know how you feel…***I went through it, but if you do this you’ll be changing our future as well.*** She ended it just for Bart to hear, no need to remind Garth of her and Rokk. Also because if history changed, while she wouldn't realize it, at this moment she didn't want it to risk changing her and Garth's present.

She watched the two waiting for the inevitable question's.

"Bart, does Brainy know about this?"
Garth was thoroughly confused; Imra was starting to sound a bit like Brainy here.
Grife, I hate time paradoxes, he thought to himself as he ran the fingers of his good hand through his hair.
“All right, let’s see if I got this right”, he stated, obviously still puzzled by what Imra had said, “These heroes who were supposed to stay dead, at least according to our history, came back at their own memorial service? And, since Bart is basically from the heroic era he knows of them dying and returning?”

“And, even though history has changed, our history, Bart still is not supposed to go back? And, if he does go back, it could possibly alter history even more?”

Johnny Blaze said:
Garth was thoroughly confused; Imra was starting to sound a bit like Brainy here.
Grife, I hate time paradoxes, he thought to himself as he ran the fingers of his good hand through his hair.
“All right, let’s see if I got this right”, he stated, obviously still puzzled by what Imra had said, “These heroes who were supposed to stay dead, at least according to our history, came back at their own memorial service? And, since Bart is basically from the heroic era he knows of them dying and returning?”

“And, even though history has changed, our history, Bart still is not supposed to go back? And, if he does go back, it could possibly alter history even more?”

Imra looked at Garth, "Yes..No...Yes. Well..he didn't know of them returning until a few day's ago. When they did come back. Up until today or a day ago they didn't."

She looked at Bart.

"I don't know, that's Brainy's area. We should ask him. I personally, don't think it's a safe thing to do."

"DAMMIT!!"

Nightwing angrily disconnects his com-link,and turns to Superman.

"Wally isnt answering."

Gee,that sounds familiar.Ive only been ignored by,probably,HALF of the people in Gotham......

Suddenly a message plays.Its faint,But...

"Any JL members in Gotham, this is Batman. Diana's been infected with Joker's venom, and...well, let's just say she's gained his sence of humor. Any big-hitters in the area should get to Arkham Asylum, and assist me in subduing her so I can take her to get a cure. Batman out."

...Well,speak of the devil.....

Nightwing tries to re-connect with Batmans comm-link,but,the line goes dead.

He'd yell "DAMMIT" again,but Hes said it enough times in one night to get his point across...

Dick turns to Superman.

"Uh....I think that means you."

Nightwing certainly doesnt qualify as a "Big-Hitter".........Considering He cant lift cars or break down buildings with his bare hands.

He waited to see what Superman was going to do....

Keyser Soze said:
The Joker hopped back up to his feet. He spotted Catwoman meeting up with Gordon outside.

Gordon looked at Catwoman and smiled.

"Thanks cat lady.But you really are a first class sucker.Don't you know a REAL man when you see one??".

Gordon ripped off his hair and face to reveal Harley's grinning face beneath a mask.

"Peek a boo" she said as she delivered a flying kick into Catwoman's chest knocking her back.

Harley pulled off the rest of the Gordon costume.

"Mister J thought it would be best if I stayed behind and made sure you didn't do anything stupid like try to follow him.Which lets face it toots is the kind of dumb ass thing you would do" Harley said as she pulled out her gun.

"And what's even more stupid is you actually believed my puddin would keep his word and give Gordon back.HA! He's a notorious liar.Or maybe you lot are as dumb as you look.Either way it's the end of the line for you kitty".

Harley opened fire on Catwoman.

Savage said:
Catwoman?

"Catwoman? What are you doing with a comm link? And you better give me a good answer or so help me god..."

This night just keeps getting weirder and weirder and I am running seriously low on patience tonight. I find it highly suspicious that one of Batman's mental cases got a hold of Batgirl's comm link coincidentally when Joker gets his hands on Batgirl herself.

Just then I get another beep in my ear. You know, like the ones you get on a cell-phone mid-conversation when a friend starts bugging ya. What I'm gonna do is a very dangrous thing in any other situation, but the fact that a Bat-Rogue got a hold of a JLA comm-link belonging to a missing member is too big to ignore.

I ignore the incoming call.

“Don’t get your boxers in a knot; do you even wear boxers with all that spandex? I am helping Batman. I kinda had to borrow Batgirl’s outfit. I need your help though. Joker just took Barbara in exchange for Jim Gordon. I could not talk her out of it, and she wouldn’t let me help. I need you to come to the old amusement park down by the sewers. Quick!” Selina said into her comm. link as she walked Gordon to the car. Something wasn’t right.

“Are you ok Gordon? We will need your help and you haven’t said a word..not like you,”

Joker! said:
Gordon looked at Catwoman and smiled.

"Thanks cat lady.But you really are a first class sucker.Don't you know a REAL man when you see one??".

Gordon ripped off his hair and face to reveal Harley's grinning face beneath a mask.

"Peek a boo" she said as she delivered a flying kick into Catwoman's chest knocking her back.

Harley pulled off the rest of the Gordon costume.

"Mister J thought it would be best if I stayed behind and made sure you didn't do anything stupid like try to follow him.Which lets face it toots is the kind of dumb ass thing you would do" Harley said as she pulled out her gun.

"And what's even more stupid is you actually believed my puddin would keep his word and give Gordon back.HA! He's a notorious liar.Or maybe you lot are as dumb as you look.Either way it's the end of the line for you kitty".

Harley opened fire on Catwoman.

As the silver bullets came rushing towards Catwoman, she ducked a grabbed her whip. She snapped the leather cord and yanked the gun out of Harley’s hand. Taking out all of the bullets, she threw it at the clown princess head.

“Damn Harley. Can’t you take some Midol? You are always a *****!” said Selina as she punched Harley in the mouth.

“Flash, get your ass down here now!”

The cat spun and kicked Harley in the gut before extending her claws.

HandMeDowns said:
As the silver bullets came rushing towards Catwoman, she ducked a grabbed her whip. She snapped the leather cord and yanked the gun out of Harley’s hand. Taking out all of the bullets, she threw it at the clown princess head.

“Damn Harley. Can’t you take some Midol? You are always a *****!” said Selina as she punched Harley in the mouth.

The cat spun and kicked Harley in the gut before extending her claws.

Harley laughed.

"Silly cat,silly cat,big bad silly cat" Harley sang as she back flipped catching Catwoman's chin with the heel of her foot.

"I put padding underneath my costume just in case any stray bullets came my way tonight.After being shot my Mister J 6 months ago I am a cautious gal.So your little kicks are nothin toots.Gotta do better than that".

Harley reached into her bag and pulled out 3 grenades and began juggling them.

"A B C is easy as 1 2 3.Count em toots.One,two,three.And all loaded with smilex gas.Have a laugh on me" Harley said as she tossed the grenades at Catwoman which exploded in a large cloud of gas.

Harley was already fleeing away.

"One potato,two potato,three potato,four.And all of them mashed" she sang gaily as she ran at high speed thru the streets.

Harley flagged down a taxi.She pointed a gun at the driver.

"Sorry hon but I'm gonna have to borrow this cab.Any objections??".

The driver shook his head rapidly as he scrambled out of the cab.Harley laughed as she hopped in and sped off shouting "Have a happy cat b*tch".

The Joker’s gas filled the air. Catwoman coughed.

“Flash *laughs* need cure *laughs*,”

Selina was trying to fight off the cold hand ripping apart her sanity. She keeled over on the ground laughing.

"I will be a dentisit! I will be a success! Oh yes! LOOK OUT! IT'S A GIANT *laughs* plant! Is it going to belly dance *laughs* What a good show!" Selina giggled.

IC: Flash III

“Don’t get your boxers in a knot; do you even wear boxers with all that spandex? I am helping Batman. I kinda had to borrow Batgirl’s outfit. I need your help though. Joker just took Barbara in exchange for Jim Gordon. I could not talk her out of it, and she wouldn’t let me help. I need you to come to the old amusement park down by the sewers. Quick!”.

"Now hold on just a--"

That's when I hear the gunshots go off. Gunshots and laughter.

"Crap!"

I listen into my comm link, franticaly looking for anyone that could help me, when I hear Batman's faint message. Damn it. She's still up. They must be over there by now trying to take her down. That's when I noticed my last call was from Nightwing. What's he doing here? Probably looking for the antimatter too. Oh well. Helping hand's a helping hand.

"Dick! No time! Barbara! Joker! A-Amusement park! Help needed--Bye!"

I rush off to the amusement park. Prison record or not, that woman needs my help.

twylight said:
Imra looked at Garth, "Yes..No...Yes. Well..he didn't know of them returning until a few day's ago. When they did come back. Up until today or a day ago they didn't."

She looked at Bart.

"I don't know, that's Brainy's area. We should ask him. I personally, don't think it's a safe thing to do."
“That does sound like the best idea”, said Garth as he nodded his head and stared blankly at the machine trying to make sense of all he had been told in his mind.
Garth turned to Imra and said, “Well, Brainy’s probably in his lab. You want to send him a good old telepathic summons telling him to get his butt on down here?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"