• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season VI Signup/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you'd like that too much :o

and this is for byrd, who questioned my coloration ability

bartwg7.jpg

But if he did, we wouldn't be able to manipulate him into doing artwork for us. :o

Holy dilemmas Batman!

Okay, here's the situation. Red X has interests in playing Deathstroke, but has graciously said that he'd let me decide if I wanted to keep him or not first. I do, but the fact that X is diligently working on a sample post and application for Slade has just come to my attention. Now, I have no ill will towards anyone in these games (aside from MB), and I don't want to disappoint anyone, not X nor the posters with whom I've made plans with.

So I've made a decision, and it's the only fair decision really. If Red X accepts, then I propose that he and I both apply for Slade, and let the RPG's majority decide on the outcome. Maybe for once, this whole application facade we've had going will become something real, where the quality of the application and sample post actually matter. I will be writing an original sample, and not use one of my old posts like I did with the application I made for J'onn.

I really think this is the best way to resolve this.

'Facade?'

:o

There's been several applications I wouldn't have let fly this season without having the player go back and re-do them..but that's just me. However, because you insulted my 'rule' I shall vote for Red X, and not you. :down

And I shall bed MB..any time..any place. :cmad:

'Facade?'

:o

There's been several applications I wouldn't have let fly this season without having the player go back and re-do them..but that's just me. However, because you insulted my 'rule' I shall vote for Red X, and not you. :down

And I shall bed MB..any time..any place. :cmad:

No matter how low people will sink no one can go that low. :o

Yep, in the Wild "World of Heroes" DC RPG OOC thread, sex is used as currency. :up:

[blackout] :heart: You know it's only to get back at SF, but enjoy it while you can before Lan drives a pencil through your eyes[/blackout]

[BLACKOUT]Good thing to note when I take back Daredevil in the MU RPG, tonight...[/BLACKOUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"