The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season VI Signup/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake; it was the Mad Hatter who Diana killed at the time in question. All she did to Wesker was threaten to rip his tongue out before Superman stopped her from going through with it.
All good then

My mistake; it was the Mad Hatter who Diana killed at the time in question. All she did to Wesker was threaten to rip his tongue out before Superman stopped her from going through with it.

Well, you're sorta right--Batman did most of the leg-work. :o

And she was infected with Joker toxin, making her coo-coo for Cooco Puffs.

Well, you're sorta right--Batman did most of the leg-work. :o

And she was infected with Joker toxin, making her coo-coo for Cooco Puffs.
No 'sorta' about it. Superman's the one who stopped her an instant before she offed Wesker. :o

No 'sorta' about it. Superman's the one who stopped her an instant before she offed Wesker. :o

Don't discredit Batman--crazy Diana gave him a purple nurple! His nipple still throbs on rainy days. :csad:

You know, JRK...I've always been curious. What's the Sons of the Batman? Is that some site?

(Master) Bruce Trumps SuperFerret? :eek:

We're looking for it in yo momma! :o

Sorry. I know Dorothy Brock Jr. is a saint, but I had to.

Anyway, I say Friday at the earliest. Give some folks a good break the rechage their batteries and write some posts in advance.

We're looking for it in yo momma! :o

Sorry. I know Dorothy Brock Jr. is a saint, but I had to.

Anyway, I say Friday at the earliest. Give some folks a good break the rechage their batteries and write some posts in advance.
Pfft...if only I wasn't a procrastinator. :o:woot:

After I get my Philosopher paper worked on some more, then I'll tweak my Hawkman post and edit and then perhaps work on the wedding party posts for Aquaman.

After I get my Philosopher paper worked on some more, then I'll tweak my Hawkman post and edit and then perhaps work on the wedding party posts for Aquaman.

About the Aquaman posts. As long as Ollie's banging Mermaids, I'll be happy :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"