The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season IX Signup/OOC Thread

*realizing I've never played Batman in any RPG before*

That's something I mentioned earlier this season, but need to state again. I'm barring RPers from playing characters they played in the previous RPG, at least at first. We can get new people in the roles and try to shake things up. If two to four weeks go by and nobody hasn't applied for said character, feel free to put up an app.

I definitely like that approach a lot.:up:

*realizing I've never played Batman in any RPG before*

I considered going for Bats. But honestly, I really don't have a desire to play Batman with a Robin. If I ever try to play him, it'd be in a game like UDC or a new One Universe where I could start from scratch.

I'm pretty excited for the character I'm applying for. Just got into him recently and I like what I'm seeing from New 52 for him.

I've also already started writing my app for DCnU Starfire.

Have to play as someone we've haven't played before?

Hey I like that one! Could be fun. (Although I will miss playing Lex & Marvel...but yeah it's time for something new) :yay:

Hmm, play characters I never played before. That shouldn't be too hard since I been debating some different characters but still within my more usual comfort level. I'll probably still wait to see what the app will look like before I go about writing one up.

The app is going to be the exact same thing we have right now, save a new RPG title and I'm taking out the screen name part.

Never understood the point in asking the screen name in the application anyway.

B**ch, if you're too dumb to look an inch to the left to see my screen name, you shouldn't be in a position to judge my application in the first place. :cmad:

Maybe I want to make sure you're not too dumb to forget it! :cmad:

Friday, ********.

BTW...I seem to recall you played Kara in the previous RPG as well...

Please...it's you. That'd be like me loving minorities. Just unnatural.

What are you talking about? You don't like majorities either.

Is there anyone you love other than MB's goat?

I don't even love the goat. Just use it for wanton sexual purposes.

Byrd loves the feel of cold, hard gun metal against his skin.

****e's take the money, not give it.

Byrd's just a ****.

Wait, what the hell?

S L U T is a censored word now?!

When have I ever played a character I've played before?

When have you ever played a character anyone else would want to play is the real question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"