The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season VII Signup/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this slacking bastard who used to hang around the boards. Pretty sure he was gay...with goats.

Yeah, I had it removed in a procedure....doesn't make me any less of a man! BTW, my underscore wasn't that little! It was huge! Bigger than yours :csad:

The post I've been waiting to make since picking Sinestro up in season 3.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *takes deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with that twist. This is one of those rare times that the game actually improves upon the comics. :up:

Okay, that wraps up the Sinestro's trial. Who all need to wrap up their season and all that jazz before we close this biotch out?

I was hoping to post my Epilogue as last post so if everyone is done I will work on it tonight or during work.

Now that's I've got the power of Parallax?

...yeah, let's fight.

Prepared to have your socks knocked off when Guy....blows you a kiss....:csad:

Prepared to have your socks knocked off when Guy....blows you a kiss....:csad:

20huhrt.jpg

Thinking about it, I'm just going to post my Epilogue post whenever I get around to it. Just wanna get it over with so I can focus on some other stuffs.

Bah I will just say it: Aquaman becomes Ion and kicks Sinestro's Parallax wannabe butt. There. No need to post my Epilogue. :cmad:

I know we're writing fiction and everything, but suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

He could have the freaking Infinity Gauntlet, but he'd still be Aquaman. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"