The Worst Movie Scenes of All Time

Every scene I saw in The Spirit until I turned it off (about 30 minutes in). If you showed that movie to a prisoner of war, you'd be violating the Geneva Convention.

LOL... Twilight set the bar for teen films extremely low... and then managed to tunnel a few hundred feet under it with that scene.

Every scene I saw in The Spirit until I turned it off (about 30 minutes in). If you showed that movie to a prisoner of war, you'd be violating the Geneva Convention.
It's still the only movie that I walked out on. I think I made it about 25-30 min in.

The horror. The Horror!! :wow:

Yeah, it's f***ing awful. I rented it for $1 off Redbox and still felt ripped off. Frank Miller should be locked up in an insane asylum.

All romantic scenes in Episodes 2 and 3.

Batman & Robin- Every scene

Catman in Lethal Track - Catman discovers he has the amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing ability to turn a TV on and off with his mind.

Last edited:
How could I forget about this?

[YT]QoF3dfnBeqU[/YT]

Anything in 'Waterworld'. Costner just mumbles his way through the entire movie.

I have a soft spot for Waterworld. The movie doesn't really work but it was an interesting take on a post-apocalyptic world. I also feel like it got a bad rap just because of the cost of its production. It was a huge joke at the time just because no movie had cost that much to make so people declared it a flop months before it was even released.

Eh, the ferry scene doesn't bother me that much... the acting is kinda bad but I thought Tiny Lister at least was good in it. The only thing that bothers me about it is it seems unlikely that someone on one ferry couldn't call someone other other one on their cell phone or radio and say, "Hey guys! We won't blow you up, so don't blow us up either!" I mean, there were cops on both boats so they had to be able to communicate.

The Joker said they had to blow up the other boat up by midnight or he'd blow both of them up. Communicating between both of the boats would have done nothing in this situation. The Joker wanted try and prove that humanity's morality was made up and that people would easily abandon their morals if their lives were threatened.

"You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...these civilized people, they'll eat each other."

If there wasn't it'd be very convenient for the plot. Just like how hundreds of barrels of explosives found their way onto the ship with no one noticing haha

I would assume there were lifeboats but I guess the people figured if they started to abandon ship, he'd just blow the boats up anyway.

Edwin's big reveal scene at the end of Predators. It was a good movie for the most part, but I was laughing so hard at Topher trying to be dramatic that I almost left the theater to collect myself.

Did I say the Architect scene in The Matrix Reloaded? That was so awful. It was the point of no return. Up until that point, I was on the fence about the movie because the car chase was cool and I liked some aspects of the story. But once that annoying bastard started talking, I was like, "Yep, this sucks."

Most of the scenes in Noah with the Rock Transformers. I'm sorry, but that was so unintentionally hilarious I couldn't take the movie seriously.

Although, to be fair, at least those scenes were entertaining. Once Noah and his family were on the ark, then the movie REALLY started to drag and I couldn't wait for it to end. So maybe those scenes were worse.

I hope Aronofsky steers clear of fantasy/sci-fi/epic filmmaking from here on in. He's just out of his element when he tries to do it. The Fountain yielded similar results; needlessly convoluted story and visuals you know cost a lot of money to make but still weren't very impressive. I'm not saying that epic special effects-driven films need to be left to the Michael Bays of the world but there are some guys like Aronofsky who would do better to stick to contemporary psychological dramas.

If there wasn't it'd be very convenient for the plot. Just like how hundreds of barrels of explosives found their way onto the ship with no one noticing haha

That REALLY bothered me but my true hate is reserved for its ending where the Joker gets Batman to make the idiotic decision of trading a living active incorruptible symbol and hero for a dead martyr. Even that would be OK if someone eventually acknowledged that was what happened.:cmad:

"I am the Mandarin!" Then he gets wacked in the face and the audience is obligated to laugh.

Most of the scenes in the Star Wars Prequels. They were mostly style over substance.

If you;ve ever seen 'Shark Attack 3"yo may know John Barrowman's infamous line.

I probably can't post it hear, because the line is pretty vulgar.

But for those of you who've seen the movieyou certainley know what "that line" is.

"I am the Mandarin!" Then he gets wacked in the face and the audience is obligated to laugh.

if you turn off IM3 after the armor self destructs with him in it it makes it a considerably better movie. Still complete crap IMO compared to ANY other MCU movie but better.

Last edited:
tumblr_mdlay17Ovg1ruaha0o3_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"