Check Please! The Offical Worst Date Ever Thread

So I'm on a date with this girl named Anna that I knew from High School. It's our 3rd date. I feel that things are going well.

I take her to see a movie and we go get ice cream afterwards. We sit down and she starts up a new conversation by saying, "So I was at my boyfriend's house yesterday...."

Ouch...my pride.

Turns out she had a boyfriend already in college the whole time we were going out.

So I ask, "Wait...you have a boyfriend? Then what the hell is all this for?"

And she replies with, "Oh, like, on our 2nd date I decided we'd just be better as friends."

That's cool she decided this without ever telling me.

So I just got up and left.

I was set up on a blind date a few years ago by my best bud's girlfriend. I had recently broken up with my girlfriend of 4 years and she was honestly trying to get me out of my funk.

On the way to the date there was a fire in the subway tunnel so the train stopped for 45 minutes when I was less than even half way there. We finally moved and stopped at the next station and the announcement said service is terminated on that line for the rest of the evening. So I ran upstairs and got a cab, there's nothing in this world hate more than being late. I eventually go there to the bookstore (where we decided to meet) and was I f-ing surprised.

Rachel (my bud's gf) thought, "Omar like athletic girls because he's an athlete, so I'll set him up with something different." She was short, a bit chubby and about as active as a slug, doesn't swim, hike, raft, run, bike, nothing! She was cute though, just a bit thick for my tastes. But I though we are in a book store, everybody loves books we'll have tonnes to talk about before we make our reservation. Funny how that works out with Rachel picking someone totally different to get my mind off my ex, this girl didn't read! I never got those people who just don't read books! You set up a guy who went to college for English Lit and Journalism with someone who does not read?

Dinner was nice but I found out more stuff about her I didn't like. She was in NY working as a nanny for a rich family in Brooklyn, but her major career goal was to be a housewife. Totally '50's TV stay at home mom with the cooking and cleaning and the worshiping of the husband and all. As much as that would stroke my ego that's just something I could not get behind, I can't dig a chick who's main goal is to pop out kids.

Besides, the whole night on the date all I could think of is, she's already a bit thick, she's not active and all the wants to do is stay home, pop out kids and cook. In a few years this is gonna look really bad!

Dinner was nice but I found out more stuff about her I didn't like. She was in NY working as a nanny for a rich family in Brooklyn, but her major career goal was to be a housewife. Totally '50's TV stay at home mom with the cooking and cleaning and the worshiping of the husband and all. As much as that would stroke my ego that's just something I could not get behind, I can't dig a chick who's main goal is to pop out kids.
Wow...I wasn't aware that there are still women who have this in mind as a career goal. A little unsettling.

So I'm on a date with this girl named Anna that I knew from High School. It's our 3rd date. I feel that things are going well.

I take her to see a movie and we go get ice cream afterwards. We sit down and she starts up a new conversation by saying, "So I was at my boyfriend's house yesterday...."

Ouch...my pride.

Turns out she had a boyfriend already in college the whole time we were going out.

So I ask, "Wait...you have a boyfriend? Then what the hell is all this for?"

And she replies with, "Oh, like, on our 2nd date I decided we'd just be better as friends."

That's cool she decided this without ever telling me.

So I just got up and left.
:huh:

DAMN.gif

Wow...I wasn't aware that there are still women who have this in mind as a career goal. A little unsettling.

Yeah, it was really shocking to me. She's a girl from Delaware in NY hoping to meet her Greg Brady I guess you could say. Plus even her job was mommy related, being a nanny! And yes, it's a cool idea that at one point I would have jumped at, having the classic nuclear family, but I found it odd when confronted with it.

You said that you hate complainers... Basically this thread is nothing but people complaining about bad dates.

Ok I understand what your saying now. Yea it's definitly a venting kinda thread. But in the real world I hate people who chronically complain for no reason.:yay:

Wiseman has a problem. Have you been going to the meetings WM?

I was with a group of schools friends and my girlfriend, and we were waiting for our food and stuff so we all start asking each other questions. My girlfriend asks " If your mom and I were in a burning building who would you save?" I said "My mom" my girlfriend then stormed off to the bathroom. At that moment I decided to break up with her. As she was a crazy person from this, and past things she said.

Wiseman has a problem. Have you been going to the meetings WM?

They told me that since I can't keep my pants on and my d*** away from the donuts I wasn't allowed back until I sober up

They told me that since I can't keep my pants on and my d*** away from the donuts I wasn't allowed back until I sober up

Aww... I'm sorry dude. Maybe you should go to meetings for that. Like... Donut ****ers Anonymous.

You know if we put our initials together they are: MW WM. It's pretty cool.

My brother set me up a blind date with one of her friends.
I was down with it until I showed up and she was waiting for me at the table.
But what my darling big bro. had neglected to tell me that she's 32.
And I am 18.

and she was my math teacher.

I never even made it to the table.

You know if we put our initials together they are: MW WM. It's pretty cool.

That just blew my mind. We should be superheroes or something. Here to save the day from mediocrity and oppression of hype posters everywhere.........or something

That just blew my mind. We should be superheroes or something. Here to save the day from mediocrity and oppression of hype posters everywhere.........or something

Hell yes.

We need someone to design matching avatars and **** for us.

My worst date so far was when I went out with a girl who I did not know she was very religious and she brought her parents with her. It was a total bummer

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"