What the Worst Bumper Sticker You’ve Ever Seen?

That-Guy said:
Do you see? Intelligent people like THIS are the reason Bush won the election. :rolleyes:

Yeah, okay....whatever you say....... :rolleyes:

Bush/Cheney '04
Kerry/Edwards '04
My child is on the honor roll.

The funniest one I've ever seen is:
"MY SON BEAT UP THE KID ON THE HONOR ROLL"

"Don't honk or I'll beat my kid."
"39-year old baby on Board."
"A**hole on Board."

"To get to Heaven, turn right and go straight" I saw this on the back of a station wagon carrying a family of at least ten. I promptly flipped them off.

i saw a bumper sticker that said, "big d****". some guy had it on his new truck.

Aztecmarco said:
"To get to Heaven, turn right and go straight" I saw this on the back of a station wagon carrying a family of at least ten. I promptly flipped them off.
The amount of people who register here just to post 1 thing never ceases to amaze me.

i saw a white, thugged out gansta' dude driving a Camry earlier today, it had a bumper sticker that said "Queen B**ch" in pink sparkly letters on the back window (i'm thinking it was his girl's car or something). i paced him for a mile or two and laughed at him whilst pointing. he was a bit pissed.

i have a bumper sticker on my car that says "Chuck Norris 2008"... i think it's funny.

"All men are created equal...poor things", that just pisses me off, ****ing feminist *****es. :down:mad:

"If you're living like there is no God, you had better be right"

"In case of rapture, car will be unmanned."

"I "heart" my wife."
Don't get me wrong, I love my fiance, too, but you know she made him put that sticker on the car.

"Honk if you love (insert random thing here)"

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH! :mad:

FunBobPants said:
"Honk if you love (insert random thing here)"

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH! :mad:

my friend and i, used to get good and drunk and go around with a sign in the back window of his car that that said 'honk if you like honkies'

looking back on it now, maybe not such a good idea... but, we were drunk 16 year olds.

wait........ where did you live? i could have swore i saw a car like that a long time ago.

Many times it's a combination of two or more idiotic bumper stickers that really causes me to question man's sanity.
Consider this trifecta:
"Marriage = *male bathroom symbol* + *female bathroom symbol*"
"Bring it On" (reference to a President Bush comment inviting terrorists to try something)
"Terrorist Hunting Permit No. 91101" (these piss me off!)

I never really understood why people use bumper stickers that advocate specific candidates. After the election, they're obsolete. You have to buy new ones next election to cover up the old ones. Pretty soon you have this nasty thick layer of UV-coated plastic on your car. Ew.

I generally loathe all bumper stickers, particularly when people plaster 8 or 10 of them all over the back of their car. I'm particularly amused when there is a theme to a particular cluster of stickers, like the oft-seen combination of anti-war, pro-choice, environmentally aware, and various alt-rock band logos.

Its not the actual stickers that annoy me as much as the fact that the person seems to be taking pride in the fact that their opinions and their entire personality can be summed up by a dozen $1 stickers bought at the mall. I'd like to think that there's a little more depth and complexity to my reasoning abilites and philosophies than can be expressed by a bunch of slogans that someone else thought up and slapped on a bumper sticker.

But hey, that's just me.

W is the answer
You can't support gay marriage and be a Christian.
Raider Nation **** the rest
I love straight boyz.

^^^^
I hate those damn bumber stickers

"Funny. She doesn't look like a black, gay heroin addict."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member