Check Please! The Offical Worst Date Ever Thread

owl1.jpg

too many bad dates... too many

the one that comes to mind, is this girl my sister set me up with.. 3 years older... we met at a coffee house.

She was "okay" looking, really nice body, face was almost there, but something was off.

Anyways, talking, drinking coffee, but this girl was a interupter, always cutting me off as as I was talking, and she would just go on and on and on... to the point where she had white spit build up on the sides of her mouth... I just sat there, trying not to look at my feet, because I was grossed out. She then started talking about her friends, and how she was telling them about me, even though we just met.... she wanted to do something afterwards, I insissted into taking her out to her car so I could just go home.

another one was about 5 years ago, when AIM was popular... talking to my cousin, and he said one of his coeds (he was in college at the time) wanted to IM me because she saw a pic and thought I was cute... he told me to do it... should have known better..

we talked for a few days, and i asked her to send a pic... I got the pic, WOW, she was gorious, a complete cutie... but, she said the magical words, "that was me 3 years ago"... I'm thinking "what could have changed, only 3 years"... I should have been thinking "why are you sending me a 3 year old pic?"

met her at the mall a week later... yeah, 3 years makes a difference. She must have gained 60 pounds, her hair was gross, like it hasn't been washed since that last photo, or cut or colored... she had wierd peircings in the back of her neck, which had fat rolls..

she went from cute preppy cheerleader... to fat, grungy, feminist chick who probably didn't shave her pits... I cut the "mall" date short

another one for you

My friend Mike was trying to cheer me up because I had just broken up with my first serious girlfriend, he wanted to set me up...

decided to meet her on the way down to Summerfest in Milwaukee. Me and Mike met her at the bus terminal... holy ****!!!

girl had a BAD hair lip, like the surgery didn't go well.. .and her teeth looked like she spackled them with butter...

I sat next to Mike on the bus... when everyone got off the bus, I stayed on, bus took me back to my car... no way I was going have that chick hanging on me... puke!

he felt sorry, he didn't know that hair lips grossed me out. so he set me up with this other girl. She was decent, a little heavier (not fat), but a nice rack and an okay butt.

met her at the mall, and we decided to go to a movie... she picked teh movie out... some boring forgien film... I fell asleep 30 minutes into it...

she left me sleeping at the theater.... oh well...

another one... they keep coming to mind

me and this girl Melissa went to River Splash... she invited herself along with my friends... well, she was such a drunk, that two of my friends just ditched us down there... so now it's Me, Carlos, and Melissa... she's getting drunker, and tells me that if I can get Carlos to get a ride home, I can come over because her parents are not home... wasn't going to ditch my friend, but he ended up leaving after she started doing beer bongs outside of Bar Milwaukee.... I dealt with it because she seemed willing to go

went back to her house.... no one was there... were goofing around... she has nothing on, and same her, she pulls me ontop of her... lets just say "just the tip"

she freaks out, pushed me off. starts saying that I took advantage of her, that she didn't want sex.. how dare I do that without asking her...

I'm like "we are both 100% nude, your on your back, you pull me between your legs? So I'm supposed to ask "can i insert my penis into your vagina so we can have sexual intercourse""? She kicked me out... called me up the next day wanting to go out again... I stayed home and read penthouse... atleast they don't say no

we talked for a few days, and i asked her to send a pic... I got the pic, WOW, she was gorious, a complete cutie... but, she said the magical words, "that was me 3 years ago"... I'm thinking "what could have changed, only 3 years"... I should have been thinking "why are you sending me a 3 year old pic?"

met her at the mall a week later... yeah, 3 years makes a difference. She must have gained 60 pounds, her hair was gross, like it hasn't been washed since that last photo, or cut or colored... she had wierd peircings in the back of her neck, which had fat rolls..

she went from cute preppy cheerleader... to fat, grungy, feminist chick who probably didn't shave her pits... I cut the "mall" date short
To be fair, some people really don't change in 3 years (or even 10 years), and don't have many photos of themselves. But it all depends on the intentions of the person anyway. :funny:

I wonder why. :oldrazz:

me and this girl Melissa went to River Splash... she invited herself along with my friends... well, she was such a drunk, that two of my friends just ditched us down there... so now it's Me, Carlos, and Melissa... she's getting drunker, and tells me that if I can get Carlos to get a ride home, I can come over because her parents are not home... wasn't going to ditch my friend, but he ended up leaving after she started doing beer bongs outside of Bar Milwaukee.... I dealt with it because she seemed willing to go

went back to her house.... no one was there... were goofing around... she has nothing on, and same her, she pulls me ontop of her... lets just say "just the tip"

she freaks out, pushed me off. starts saying that I took advantage of her, that she didn't want sex.. how dare I do that without asking her...

I'm like "we are both 100% nude, your on your back, you pull me between your legs? So I'm supposed to ask "can i insert my penis into your vagina so we can have sexual intercourse""? She kicked me out... called me up the next day wanting to go out again... I stayed home and read penthouse... atleast they don't say no

Hahaha.At least you know that no means no.

That is a wtf though what she did. Must have had a last second moment of regret or something.

i had a blind double date with a girl who was PMS'ing!!! She was quiet and slightly pissed off the whole night. She wanted me to call her after too. F that...i wanted to kill my friend for trying to hook me up.

Dunno if it counts as a date, I had agreed to meet this guy (also called Ben) at a party he showed up nearly 2 hours late using the excuse he "couldn't find any hair straighteners" I was so annoyed about this I told him I was gonna go up to the corner shop, he didn't offer to come with me so I took my friend Mandy instead. Whilst me and Mandy were at the shop I moaned about his lateness, but admitted I was just gonna over look it because the guy is generally sweet, when we got back I split of from Mandy to find Ben again, but he was no where to be found, in fact I didn't see him again that night, because Mandy had found him before I had the chance and thought it would be hilarious to chase him with an deodorant flame-thrower, which ended up singeing his hair, thinking I'd put her up to it he went home and cried, he hasn't spoken to me since and I am hated by all his friends. When I spoke to Mandy the next morning she told me she thought I wouldn't mind cus the guy was a "prick".

here's another one since it recently happened two days ago.

I met this girl in Starbucks a week ago and she works there.
She turned out to be attractive, has a good personality, and even took some time off so we can know each other a bit better then i asked her out.
Then two nights ago, we seem to hit it off~ I was making jokes and she was laughing. (but apparently, I wasn't cracking good ones like the hyena-dater here)
I dropped her off home, and she mentioned that her parents wasn't home.
In my mind, "whoa! Is this girl for real?"
She invited me in, at that moment, I was ready to take off my clothes in a flash then she said, "I really appreciate you taking me back home, now I hope we can set a date again soon" then guides me back outside and shut the door.

Just ... wtf?

She turned out to be attractive, has a good personality, and even took some time off so we can know each other a bit better then i asked her out.
Then two nights ago, we seem to hit it off~ I was making jokes and she was laughing. (but apparently, I wasn't cracking good ones like the hyena-dater here)
She invited me in, at that moment, I was ready to take off my clothes in a flash then she said, "I really appreciate you taking me back home, now I hope we can set a date again soon" then guides me back outside and shut the door.

Just ... wtf?

Might have something there...even though she lives at home and appears to be waiting for the home run.

Yeah, dude, it was a first freakin' date. Never expect it on the first date, because chances are pretty high you won't get it.

Stop worrying about going for gold, and take it day by day. If she likes you enough to ****, she'll let you know soon enough. Try to get to know about her, not about her vagina.

Just ... wtf?

Methinks she was just testing you to see how you would react to the "my parents aren't home" line. Some women will just do or say something to gauge a man's reaction, for what reason I do not know.

Just ... wtf?

WOW that sucks, got your hopes up and everything.

Well good thing is she wants there to be another time so wasnt all that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"