A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Came up on my insta feed. Love looking at everyone's expressions in the back while John is talking

So with her return, it's likely that Becky will be on Raw, giving them some more firepower in their Women's Division with all of the women in the War Games match from last night plus Dana Brooke, Candice LaRae, Carmella, Doudrop and Tamina. It makes me think that when she returns, Charlotte Flair is going to end up on Smackdown for some much needed star power over there. Now Bianca said last night in the post War Games Press Conference that she wants to face Charlotte so that she can say she's beaten all of the Horsewomen. With the status of Boss and Glow unknown right now (it seems less and less likely Sasha comes back based on recent non wrestling moves she has made, despite the fact that both of their profiles are still on the Smackdown page of the WWE site), Charlotte would give Smackdown major star power in its women's division.

WWE/Triple H may have unintentionally created their next Daniel Bryan. (*If they don't mess it up)

I think it's leading to Sami (along with Kevin Owens) winning the tag titles off Jimmy and Jey. While Roman's challenger will end up having some "adrenaline in his soul."

As much as I am a tag wrestling fan, if this buildup only leads to a tag title run with Owens it will be a complete waste.

So with her return, it's likely that Becky will be on Raw, giving them some more firepower in their Women's Division with all of the women in the War Games match from last night plus Dana Brooke, Candice LaRae, Carmella, Doudrop and Tamina. It makes me think that when she returns, Charlotte Flair is going to end up on Smackdown for some much needed star power over there. Now Bianca said last night in the post War Games Press Conference that she wants to face Charlotte so that she can say she's beaten all of the Horsewomen. With the status of Boss and Glow unknown right now (it seems less and less likely Sasha comes back based on recent non wrestling moves she has made, despite the fact that both of their profiles are still on the Smackdown page of the WWE site), Charlotte would give Smackdown major star power in its women's division.
Charlotte, Sasha, and Naomi are definitely bound for SD imo. They are going to mix it up with Ronda and Shayna.

Charlotte, Sasha, and Naomi are definitely bound for SD imo. They are going to mix it up with Ronda and Shayna.

That is if the latter two return. Recent moves made by Sasha seem to think otherwise while Naomi has been quiet about her status. Both are still up on WWE's site on the Smackdown page, but for how much longer?

Is it unintentional?

I think so, initially. I doubt they expected Sami to be over at this level. He was probably just supposed to be the comedic relief, nothing more than that. I'm comparing him to Daniel Bryan because he also wasn't thought of as a main eventer, until it organically happened.

I think so, initially. I doubt they expected Sami to be over at this level. He was probably just supposed to be the comedic relief, nothing more than that. I'm comparing him to Daniel Bryan because he also wasn't thought of as a main eventer, until it organically happened.

The WWE is probably not going to do that. Instead they'll make Sami and KO go after the Usos for the tag titles.

Agree that Sami being used for the Tag titles is a waste. I know it seems like they want Cody to be "the guy", but the best storyline would be for Sami to dethrone the head of the table.

Cody should absolutely win the title at some point. I don't care if it's Roman he beats or Seth etc. Seth would be cool, though.

But at this juncture the absolute best payoff to the storyline is Sami Zayn dethroning Roman at WrestleMania.

Elimination Chamber is coming to my hometown next year. That might be the show we get to see The Bloodline turn on Sami with KO coming out to make the save in front of his hometown crowd.

Elimination Chamber is coming to my hometown next year. That might be the show we get to see The Bloodline turn on Sami with KO coming out to make the save in front of his hometown crowd.

Probably going to happen before then.

Fivi6f8XgAMvxYl.jpeg.jpg

Fivi6f0X0AInHOo.jpeg.jpg

With as much as WWE loves them some Seth Rollins don't be surprised if he beats Roman.

The Rock could also and piss most the internet off.

Hell, do a really holy **** moment and go with longtime vet and former IWC favorite Dolph Ziggler. Nobody would see that coming as WWE never got fully behind Dolph. Not entirely serious here, but I would pop for it. Dolph Ziggler wins the 2023 Royal Rumble.....

I just watched that Teddy Hart Peacock 3 episode docuseries and wow.

What a frigging scumbag.

Impact Wrestling has signed a deal with DAZN.

Tasha Steelz has re-signed with Impact.

With as much as WWE loves them some Seth Rollins don't be surprised if he beats Roman.

Hell, do a really holy **** moment and go with longtime vet and former IWC favorite Dolph Ziggler. Nobody would see that coming as WWE never got fully behind Dolph. Not entirely serious here, but I would pop for it. Dolph Ziggler wins the 2023 Royal Rumble.....

Imagine Bobby Roode winning the Rumble.

I am going to predict that the guy who faces Roman will have some "adrenaline in his soul"

Sasha's profile is still up on the Smackdown Page of WWE.COM, so I can't see her being Bow Wow's proxy for Jade Cargill

The Official Destination for WWE Superstars | WWE

I have a deadline for Sasha and Naomi's return: January 28th 2023. That is the date of the Royal Rumble. If neither of them are back on that date, I will believe that both could be likely for AEW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"