A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

In non WWE news, this is the dumbest sh** I’ve seen in a long time:

Seriously, what was the point of this spot besides getting seriously hurt?

I think Sammy Guevara is even worst than Darby. At least Darby throws in some actual wrestling in his matches at times, Guevara still hasn't outgrown that spot monkey moniker.

I think Sammy Guevara is even worst than Darby. At least Darby throws in some actual wrestling in his matches at times, Guevara still hasn't outgrown that spot monkey moniker.
Don't forget him literally kneeing Jeff Hardy in the face after a potential concussion

Darby's suicidal but at least he only injures himself, let alone literally dropping a potentially concussed man's head onto your knee.

**** Sammy Guevara.

So it's going to be Sammi vs Gunther. I was hoping it would have been Gable.

Known WrestleMania match card

Cody Rhodes vs Roman Reigns
Cody Seth vs Rock Roman
Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre
Bayley vs Iyo
Becky vs Rhea
Sammi Zayn vs Gunther
Tag team six pack challenge ladder match Judgement Day vs TBD
Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso
LA Knight vs AJ Styles
Randy Orton vs Logan Paul (possible KO involvement)

So it's going to be Sammi vs Gunther. I was hoping it would have been Gable.

Known WrestleMania match card

Cody Rhodes vs Roman Reigns
Cody Seth vs Rock Roman
Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre
Bayley vs Iyo
Becky vs Rhea
Sammi Zayn vs Gunther
Tag team six pack challenge ladder match Judgement Day vs TBD
Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso
LA Knight vs AJ Styles
Randy Orton vs Logan Paul (possible KO involvement)

So far the only match hooking me is Uso vs Uso and Seth vs Drew. Everything else…

IMG_9017.gif

So far the only match hooking me is Uso vs Uso and Seth vs Drew. Everything else…

View attachment 83274

:applaud for the Al Bundy gif.

I'm personality interested in this year's Mania. :shrug:

Do you think with the six team tag ladder match, one team will grab one set of belts, and another team will grab the other set splitting the belts that way?

:applaud for the Al Bundy gif.

I'm personality interested in this year's Mania. :shrug:

Do you think with the six team tag ladder match, one team will grab one set of belts, and another team will grab the other set splitting the belts that way?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it'll be a great show, but it just seems very predictable this year. You look at the card and you can just tell who's gonna win.

But to answer your question about the six team ladder match, yeah I think you're right.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it'll be a great show, but it just seems very predictable this year. You look at the card and you can just tell who's gonna win.

But to answer your question about the six team ladder match, yeah I think you're right.
True enough, but I do think where the anticipation comes from is what happens after. It's gonna be fun watching it play out and then we get to see what happens afterwards. There's so many places you can take it all

True enough, but I do think where the anticipation comes from is what happens after. It's gonna be fun watching it play out and then we get to see what happens afterwards. There's so many places you can take it all

You know I rolled my eyes when Cody started crying in his promo on Raw right? lol

You know I rolled my eyes when Cody started crying in his promo on Raw right? lol
I do understand it. I do agree that Cody needs to have some type of evolution if (when. When.) he wins the title. But this is what I was saying about Cody potentially getting stale. Because the natural progression of his character is to finish the story and win the title, having him not win the title last year has lead to a bit of a stagnation. If Cody doesn't win this time, it kills the character outright. Cody's already getting old with his current schtick. Tf do you do with him if he doesn't this time?

SUcwB.jpg

SUcwy.jpg

SUcwA.jpg

SUcwO.jpg

Fun scenario for discussion:

Cody defeats Roman. He's celebrating his win, pyro going off. Damien Priest comes out of the crowd, cashes in his briefcase successfully, ending Cody's three minute reign as champion. A new story begins. The Internet breaks

That kiss between Trick Williams and Lash was lovely LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"