A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

I would not be surprised if Natalya does not show up to support Ronda at Summerslam.

“Preliminary information indicates that [Neidhart] fell at home, hit his head, and succumbed to his injury.“

I saw an interview with him last year and he appeared to be having some neurological issues. We may never know the extent of that (and I fully understand the family's desire for privacy), but I think he might have been ill for a few years. :csad:

I saw an interview with him last year and he appeared to be having some neurological issues. We may never know the extent of that (and I fully understand the family's desire for privacy), but I think he might have been ill for a few years. :csad:

Seems that way, its sad and tragic.
Im feeling really sorry for his family, they all seemed to be so extremely close...it cant be easy at the moment especially how it happened...really tragic.

To something more happier, Ronda does a fantastic job so far.
Im really liking what she showed since WM and if im honest i really wanna see her with the title now.

Sad to see Bray being again the eater of pins, the whole Reigns vs Lesnar thing continues to piss me off.
Now even more since they had a good chance to turn heyman.

Its quite telling when THE talk after the last raw before SS is dean ambrose comeback.
Ambrose looked really big and i like the haircut...but he screams heelturn.
He NEEDS to turn imo, its the best option.
I hope he did something about his in ring style, before his injury he had become so incredible boring and predictable in the ring with everything...changing up his moveset etc could help.

Renee Young did a good job at commentary but you cant shine too much with cole by your side.
The guy just cant shut his mouth...its so annoying.
Maybe going 2-3 weeks without him would be a good thing for a while.
It could give us a better look at the others.
I firmly believe that a lot of the bad commentary comes due to cole interrupting the flow and style of the others.

Braun is super-over. It's time to pull the trigger and give him the belt already.

Hopefully there's more to the Heyman/Brock stuff because otherwise, what a gigantic waste of time/potential it all was.

Dean looking jacked, impressive.

Ronda also really needs to win at SS as well.

Alexa Bliss was fantastic/hilarious on the mic again, making fun of Rhonda "I can make that face too, grrrr" hahaha - Rhonda is doing very good though.
-Yes boot Alicia Fox, awful. With no Natalia just go no Fox so neither one has anyone at ringside for SS.

The B-Team fluke luck needs to run out. It was fun and comical for awhile. It's rubbing me the wrong way now, especially how they are making Bray and Hardy look.

Could have cared less about what Roman had to say. Heyman was the only one who made it interesting (when I actually took the mute button off). I was thinking Paul would turn on Brock at SS, but I don't feel that way now.

Yes, Dean Ambrose looked jacked. I was waiting for him to double cross Rollins and join Ziggler and McInytre the whole time last night, maybe it'll happen at SS?

Also who's "brilliant" idea was it to have Renee not say anything during Dean's big return? That was a bizarre choice.

Speaking of Renee, she was actually pretty decent. Not perfect by any means, but give her some time to get the hang of it and there's potential there I think. And she's already FAR more bearable than Coach is. Plus she had some good chemistry with Corey Graves as well.

RAW is definitely better to watch when you can fast forward through the boring stuff.

A few thoughts:

I still love Sasha Banks and I'm glad we're through the cringy Bayley feud. Now let's give them something to do.

I legit fast forwarded through the entire Reigns segment...until Lesnar came out and destroyed him. What can I say,I enjoy seeing Roman get beat up.

Alexa Bliss is boring to me, but, man, do I love seeing her walk away *wink wink*

The B-Team are still pretty funny and entertaining to watch. I'm not a fan of Wyatt being jobbed out again though. Dude should be main eventing.

Dean's clearly been in the gym and his "new look" works for him. We're all in agreement that he's turning heel at SummerSlam, right? They couldn't have telegraphed this more if he came out and winked right at the camera.

I still feel bad for Bobby Lashley & Elias. They are giving them crap to make this "feud" work.

Also who's "brilliant" idea was it to have Renee not say anything during Dean's big return? That was a bizarre choice.

Speaking of Renee, she was actually pretty decent. Not perfect by any means, but give her some time to get the hang of it and there's potential there I think. And she's already FAR more bearable than Coach is. Plus she had some good chemistry with Corey Graves as well.

Honestly, I thought she just got caught up in her husband's return. I liked the choice to kinda let the moment happen (for her).

I thought she did a good job, but you could kinda tell that Graves don't want to heel-insult her as bad as he normally does Coach.

Renee is just too adorable, even Corey cannot help but be taken in by it to a degree. ;)

The WWE is going to give Natalya all the time she needs to mourn her loss and you got to give the WWE credit for that.

Braun is super-over. It's time to pull the trigger and give him the belt already.

Hopefully there's more to the Heyman/Brock stuff because otherwise, what a gigantic waste of time/potential it all was.

Dean looking jacked, impressive.

Ronda also really needs to win at SS as well.

They've killed Braun for me already. I expect Owens to win the briefcase otherwise THAT'S a giant waste of time.

Will say I'll have zero problem with Ronda winning at SS. It's a quick trigger pull but one feels natural.

I'd say anyone from the current generation would be better then going back to the past generation.

Omega, as much as I like the guy, doesn't feel like champion. Him being the first to win the G1 in its current format as champion would have gone a long way with that.

Okada is Okada. Considering how he lost his talent and his general status, him winning makes sense. But how they had him lose his block was straight... yeah that is WWE booking.

Naito should simply be ahead of Tanahashi at this point. He's arguably the most popular guy on the roster, and yet is never given that chance to be the man.
Naito won it last year.

Omega the year before.

I want Renee to host a WWE related show on FS1 (maybe Talking Smack again) because she would add a lot of class on a network that right now is full of d-bags.

Double J is at it again!!!!!

[YT]LD5Bardf7oo[/YT]

Fans should have filed a lawsuit against Jarrett for all the ****** wrestling he booked at TNA and his horrible runs on top as champion.

Let it go Jarrett, wasnt it bad enough what you did with the company when you had it in your hands.

2018 for Jeff Jarrett:
-got out of rehab, which Vince McMahon paid for
-entered WWE Hall of Fame
-somehow won the AAA Mega Championship, the company's world title
-filed a lawsuit against the company he founded for using his garbage Global Force IP without permission

This dude is carnying on a whole new level right now.

I wonder if JJ is trying to get GFW Amped to be on WWE Network.

WWE has hired TNA Impact's top producer Paradyse.

-Joe really should win this. He needs it more than AJ and they've even built in an explanation for it (AJ's anger costing him).

-The Women's stuff has me dreading that they're doing the "build Becky up just to have her lose in the end" thing yet again, which would suck.

-Hey still no Asuka, what a freaking surprise,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"