These kind of Venom effects?

Ya, Venom should definately do those effects while fighting, brings out the real badass out of him. ps. spiderman should wear normal suit or else movie will suck:spidey:

I really hope Venom has effects similar to those gifs! That's a big part of the reason why Venom is so great.

Too cartoony IMO. :down

I do want the symbiote to be alive though.. pulsating, oozing, etc... and I'm afraid we will see some shape shifting (i.e. spikes) when we DO see Venom on the big screen. (hopefully not that part til SM4 though IMO).

Do you think we should have these kind of effects for Venom during the fight scenes. I'm not saying he should do exactly these things, but maybe he should do things like this with his symbiote. I'll try to find more of these things but I'm having trouble at the moment.

spidey61_venom_standforward.gif

This one would be pretty cool to see

i think this one is the most feasible
venomsp8jb.gif

Yup I'd love to see all of those but we're only getting about three of them.

^ one of the ones we are getting is venom having a giant symbiote hand come out if his wrist and grab spidey which in fact i thik is very cool.

^ one of the ones we are getting is venom having a giant symbiote hand come out if his wrist and grab spidey which in fact i thik is very cool.

Just because the toy has that spiderman12 does not mean that the movie will have this. I'm not saying we will or will not see that, but I don't remember hearing anything from the Q&A or anything about this. If so I must of missed it.

But if you are refering to the Venom figure, just because the toy has it does not mean the movie will as well, lots of toys are like this.

Just because the toy has that spiderman12 does not mean that the movie will have this. I'm not saying we will or will not see that, but I don't remember hearing anything from the Q&A or anything about this. If so I must of missed it.

But if you are refering to the Venom figure, just because the toy has it does not mean the movie will as well, lots of toys are like this.
yes I am refering to that and your probably right. it doesn't mean he won't use it though. I would love for him to use that in the movie and maybe the thing he did in the comics (macfarlanes venom) where part of the symbiote comes out of venoms fingers and sufficates the person but in spidey3 i wouldn't want venom to sufficate spidey but atleast try and have spidey break free of it.

As for the swinging, I'd say that Venom will shoot out black webbing from the tops of his hands as opposed to using the actual symbiote.

As for the swinging, I'd say that Venom will shoot out black webbing from the tops of his hands as opposed to using the actual symbiote.
yeah, I think he will shoot out black webs becuase just jumping to get from one place to another is more ultimate sperman like and is not the venom they are using in spidey3.

venomchanges.gif

I wouldnt mind a scene with Brock talking with his back to Parker then transforms as he turns.

venomchanges.gif

I wouldnt mind a scene with Brock talking with his back to Parker then transforms as he turns.
I think that would be great, i also loved that moment in TAS. personally I'm looking foward to which ever scene they have of brock talking or something and then he transforms into venom. it would truly be a great way to introduce venom to peter parker.

agreed, Pete could be like "Eddie...is that you...?"
and then as he turns he could pull the line "We are venom...." that everyone seems to want...

agreed, Pete could be like "Eddie...is that you...?"
and then as he turns he could pull the line "We are venom...." that everyone seems to want...
yeah, "we are venom" is a famous line that personally will bring a grin to my face.

These are from one of the Marvel vs. Capcom games. Good games.

Yeah it sucks that we dont get a Marvel VS Capcom 3.....Thanks alot EA for taking great Marvle Fighting game and turning it to garbage....Please give it back to CAPCOM and let them show you how its done

Do you think we should have these kind of effects for Venom during the fight scenes. I'm not saying he should do exactly these things, but maybe he should do things like this with his symbiote. I'll try to find more of these things but I'm having trouble at the moment.

spidey50_venom_large.gif
spidey75_venom-wav.gif

spidey61_venom_standforward.gif

Those I like and should be in the movie.

I'm wondering if the symbiote will be able to change Brock's appearance? So he could disguise himself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"