These kind of Venom effects?

venomchanges.gif

I wouldnt mind a scene with Brock talking with his back to Parker then transforms as he turns.

definitly want to see tht

spidey75_venom-wav.gif

I hope this one is in the movie.
I'm very sure thats in the movie considering the fact that after brock gets the symbiote he goes and kidnapps mj as eddie brock which means he would have to turn into venom when spidey comes to fight.

I agree. I want to see a scene where he's got the suit on his entire body but not his head. Then it covers his head right before he goes to whoop some ass.

I agree I would love to a scene with a Spidey and Eddie and after they are finished talking Eddie transforms and the kicking begins.

I think the quick morph will definitely be done before the construction site sequence, and I'm looking forward to finding out how Venom uses those huge symbiotic claws the fairly-accurate Hasbro toy shows him sporting. I'd love to see him layer the Black Symbiote into the three-fold shield ala Lethal Protector, but I doubt they'll go with it considering the Symbiote doesn't seem so easily liquified in the movie.

he might not actually have the claws tho it might just be a random accesory, like tht spidey glider thing i saw with another spidey toy ( none movie)

most of those .gifs were from Marvel VS Capcom, if im not mistaken. theres an awesome animation, where when Venom gets hit in the game real hard, he flies back and the symbiote flies off of him. it sort of stretches away from the impact. its real cool, and would be awesome to see in the movie.

MAn I know Venom won't be in the movie for too long but i hope i really really really hope that Venom is atleast in there for 15 to 20 minutes of the movie And in those minutes i wanna see some kick ass stuff in here!!

I think that it would be very cool to see some effects like those. By the way I love those Marvel vs Capcom games!:yay:

Gene Simmons would be envious of that appendage.

I think it would be very cool when Peter first meets Brock as Venom would be to have him see a symbiote spidey identical to himself (similar to the advertisements of the reflections) when he was possessed, confusing him at first. Maybe have this 'impostor' mimic Peter to the point where Peter is terrified/worried and follows/web slings/chases it to the construction site where Venom morphs to and catches Peter off guard. Sound corny?

Do you think we should have these kind of effects for Venom during the fight scenes. I'm not saying he should do exactly these things, but maybe he should do things like this with his symbiote. I'll try to find more of these things but I'm having trouble at the moment.

spidey50_venom_large.gif
venomsp8jb.gif
spidey75_venom-wav.gif
spidey72_venom-low.gif

spidey61_venom_standforward.gif
I'd like to see him do some things with the symboite, but nothing all that exaggerated

Why are you staring at his ass is the real question?

do we know if the webs are coming out of the back of his wrist in the film?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"