These kind of Venom effects?

Ya , it was cool if eddie can speak with his symbiote , like the relation between doc octopus and his arms....

I wnat in the final scene a conversation with eddie , venom and peter parker , "unmasked spydey "I want to tell.... It was wonderfull , to show taht the symbiote use eddie to defeat spydey , since he hates him.:O

pyrothebest said:
I wnat in the final scene a conversation with eddie , venom and peter parker , "unmasked spydey "I want to tell.... It was wonderfull , to show taht the symbiote use eddie to defeat spydey , since he hates him.:O

:confused:

English please.

DA Harvey Dent said:
6009262533.jpg

LOL :) - Da Harvey Dent doesn't say much but when he does - its an instant classic :up:

i think that would be too much for the average viewer.
and not fitting into this "realistic" spidey world.

I think the tendrils would work but not with teeth, but used for choking and walking or swinging.

they would be too dazzled by the effects to think like that. Remember what Sadnman will look like? It would just look amazing.

All of the above. Too bad Topher isn't anywhere near buff though.

spidey75_venom-wav.gif

We are Venom!

READY....FIGHT!!!

terry78 said:
spidey75_venom-wav.gif

We are Venom!

READY....FIGHT!!!

Why is the tip of his hair still visible at the end of that picture?

Now I wanna play Marvel vs Capcom again. But where to find it?

spidey74_venom-v.gif
spidey69_venom-block.gif

Nathan said:
Now I wanna play Marvel vs Capcom again. But where to find it?

spidey74_venom-v.gif
spidey69_venom-block.gif
ROMS. Do a search.

venswingwide-ani.gif

But how will his webbing work? Blasting out the top of his hands, or will he have tentacles to swing like the Ultimate Spiderman Game?? hmmm?:spidey:

Iron Fist said:
venswingwide-ani.gif

But how will his webbing work? Blasting out the top of his hands, or will he have tentacles to swing like the Ultimate Spiderman Game?? hmmm?:spidey:
That's really cool.

Spider-Bite said:
It depends on how good the special effects are. If they are fake and cartoonish then it will look cartoonish and fake. That's like Sandman would look cartoonish. If you saw the brothers grimm you would see little mud ginger bread man, and if anything it proved they can do some Venomous effects with today's technology without it looking fake. Watch the movie and you'll see what I mean.

well i know that they can make venom look real with the technology today, no doubt about it from me, but i was refering to the faces and teeth on the tentacles. i'm all for him having tentacles, i insist on it, but having a face of their own is just stupid.

Iron Fist said:
venswingwide-ani.gif

looks like a gay Venom looking like a ballerina

hahahaha...gay venom--that is a good one.

i hope he uses the suit and not webbing, i like the ultimate version's abilities better than the Normal venom's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"