This version of Olsen is not coming off well imo... Also hate the L&C "CK" name drop

Crap... I'd written out a beautiful reply to this and lost it. Damn internet.

:mad:

Let me see if I can recreate it....

*sigh*

Serene said:
The actress who later won an Academy Award. ;)
(Amy Adams)

Actually, she didn't win. Rachel Weicz did for her role in the Constant Gardener.

Serene said:
I agree with avid and trip..

Huh????

:confused:

Serene said:
I love the balance of superhero stuff and soap opera relationship drama. I think the people who seem to be most disappointed with the show are the ones who expect it to be something it's not - a strict retelling of Superman mythology.

Well...

Did I say something like that?

I don't really remember... I didn't get a nap today... Prolonged sleep deprivation I think is sapping what little brain I have left...

;)

Have I said how much I gotta have a new job?

No? Yes?

Yes.

*sigh*

Anyway...

*checks the last couple of pages*

Hmmm.... I don't see what I said, so I'll have to take your word for it. ;)

:up:

Serene said:
Then you have my kids that complain, "who's this Zod guy anyway?"

:D

ETA: btw, I think my original post was funnier...

Oh, well.

Jimmy's character looks like a thoroughbred when you see the twists and turns Lana keeps taking......I can't believe how much I miss 'Pinkzilla'.

Brainiac 8 said:
The thing about that though is most of the people that gripe about the writing are the comic book part of the audience. The people I know from the other viewpoint, my wife for example, thinks the writing is good. It's all a matter of taste I guess. I think the writing this season is superb so far, give or take a couple of parts.

They can be hit or miss, there is no doubt about that. And sometimes they will write a god awful episode. But overall the writing last season was improved and this season even better. To some though, the writing is far from half hearted.
I agree but the problem comes the good don't out weigh the bad IMO. Take TAS (Superman, Batman, JLU) there were alot of bad or okay shows in all of them, but people don't remember those shows because they good out did the bad ones. I will admit all the seasons put out some good shows but they do not out weigh the bad because all the good shows they put out they act like it never happened. I mean look at how JLU ended their last two seasons and it shows you how events from Batman Beyond, Superman:TAS and Batman:TAS all connect to one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"