Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. lol oh well.
I do hope to see a little clashing between Odin and Thor for whatever reason. It just seems its bound to happen. Thor seems so different from his father.

Yeah, they are always knocking heads in the comics.

Just saw the newest trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman with Chris inside of it.

[YT]3CjLQ2nW9ug[/YT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CjLQ2nW9ug

The graphics look good imho, and Chris of course, looks great in the role that he plays. I can't wait to see him get back into the role of Thor in his own film for Thor 2. By that time, I'm confident that Chris's rising star power will really help bring in more money as well for this film (provided that it's done well as a whole)

And after seeing Charlize Theron's performance in that trailer, I think that she'd make one hell of a Enchantress character.

After thinking about it, Amora seems to be the logical choice for part 2 while saving a bigger character like Surtur for part 3. :) I have a few concerns about having Amora as the villain but I'll save that for later. ;)

After thinking about it, Amora seems to be the logical choice for part 2 while saving a bigger character like Surtur for part 3. :) I have a few concerns about having Amora as the villain but I'll save that for later. ;)

Agreed. Amora and Skurge, Malekith and the dark Elves or even Karnilla and Rock Trolls( Ulik included, of course) could work on the sequel.

Agreed. Amora and Skurge, Malekith and the dark Elves or even Karnilla and Rock Trolls( Ulik included, of course) could work on the sequel.

Agreed; for the roles of:

1. Enchantress; I'd like to see Charlize Theron play her

2. Malekith; I wouldn't mind seeing either Jason Isaacs or Jeremy Irons play the role.

In total agreement about Charlize Theron.
We all know what we want to see in this movie, but what would we want to totally avoid like the plague?

I would like to avoid the Olympians, Beta Ray Bill, and Thunderstrike in this franchise, I know most fans are dying to see them but audiences don't even know enough about Thor and Asgard yet.

From Fury's Big Week:

ysp3C.jpg

This mini has been pretty cool, adding nice details to the movies.

Like I said in The Avengers threads, I really hope Shield doesn't learn how to use The Destroyer's "energy source" or upgrade it, because I think some things should be above even their capabilities.

Well having seen "The Hunger Games", I have to say that Thor 2 got its work cut out for it in 2013, because "Catching Fire" is probably going to make a killing.

Well having seen "The Hunger Games", I have to say that Thor 2 got its work cut out for it in 2013, because "Catching Fire" is probably going to make a killing.

What do you mean by that?

I'm confident THOR is going to do very well.

I believe Chris Hemsworth is going to be the rising alpha-male star of Hollywood.

I agree about Theron....although, I think Beckinsale wouldn't be that bad either (though, she plays a villian in the total recall remake as Lori) and depending on how she goes in TR, I mean if she can't play Enchantress, who else could she play as in the Thor Universe??

Beckinsale wouldn't be that bad either (though, she plays a villian in the total recall remake as Lori) and depending on how she goes in TR, I mean if she can't play Enchantress, who else could she play as in the Thor Universe??

28irucw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"