Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
trailer_2_20110218_19907670591.jpg

trailer_2_20110218_12126285321.jpg

trailer_2_20110218_12064437292.jpg

My Favorite Screens!!

i don't know about the floating building, but it certainly seems like the wrong place to be drunk!

It makes you wonder though. If Asgardians are gods and there are literally tens if not hundreds of thousands of them in that throne room picture; and each god/goddess is assigned some domain(Thor is the god of thunder, Loki is the god of evil, Hela is the goddess of death, etc.) then at some point some of those poor Asgardians migh get stuck with, "the god of foot fungus" or the 'god of that lousy sofa in my basement' or something like that.

Why doesn't Odin have an eyepatch on that picture? That's one huge movie mistake right there.

Odin didn't always have only one eye.

Odin fighting is all kinds of awesome!

Odin didn't always have only one eye.

but:

there's no flashback scene in the script from last year and the only time he engages in fighting is to intervene with the frost giants and to save thor at the end

unless i got that wrong

but:

there's no flashback scene in the script from last year and the only time he engages in fighting is to intervene with the frost giants and to save thor at the end

unless i got that wrong

No but he [blackout]describes the day he took Loki to Loki, and this may be shown while he is telling Loki about it[/blackout]

No but he [blackout]describes the day he took Loki to Loki, and this may be shown while he is telling Loki about it[/blackout]
i don't think so
it looks to be in the observatory durring the final battle between loki and thor. maybe when he comes out of the odin sleep he gets his eye back?

I was hoping they would have kept that thing from the mythology of Odin giving away one of his eyes to gain all the knowledge of the world or universe or however it was, too tired to google it.

i don't think so
it looks to be in the observatory durring the final battle between loki and thor. maybe when he comes out of the odin sleep he gets his eye back?
[blackout]You're right, I didn't notice the background. That's possible[/blackout]

Maybe Odin Sleep restores his initial form?

Isn't Odin Sleep something that happens once every couple centuries in Asgard? Or is it more frequent?

[blackout]You're right, I didn't notice the background. That's possible[/blackout]
You have to figure tho,
The Bifrost observatory has been around alot longer than Thor and Loki.
I'm positive that has to deal with that one scene Odin tells how he found Loki. Even then there was a Bifrost observatory.

he probably gave it to that diner to pay for all the smashed coffee cups.

Odin battle!,I'm also very curious how they explain his eye recovery or IF this is indeed a flashback.

Odin battle!,I'm also very curious how they explain his eye recovery or IF this is indeed a flashback.
It's not a recovery it part of a flash back.
Loki finds out about his heritage during the Frost Giant battle, and asks Odin about it.

It's not a recovery it part of a flash back.
Loki finds out about his heritage during the Frost Giant battle, and asks Odin about it.

Sounds good to me!

Has anyone made a gif of Loki throwing the dagger from the new trailer? I slowed it down a bit and it looks pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"