Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curse you thread manageeeeeeeeeeeeer!

And still the Super Bowl Spot Edition! I'm proud!
On an unrelated note: Any news about the DVD release? I want steelcase editions!
(And yes, I know that's a little bit early)

This Thread should be called the Thor News and Pics Thread: YOU, WHAT REALM IS THIS?

Or the TNPT: Jar Jar Dennings :p

Well still haven't seen the Dr Pepper cans.
and I'm waiting on friends to check local 7-11's

Same here. I did notice my local supermarket seemed to be running a bit low on the DP, so hopefully soon.

Probably go Saturday to 7/11. Me wants those cups.

We have LOADS of some Lady Antbellum Dr pepper cans still here.

Guess what. I didn't like Dennings in the new clip. Gasp shock horror. Must say, didn't really like Portman's delivery at times either - "ohnoez how could you not agree with us all who loved it/her/them, haterz gonna hate!!!!11 I don't care if this is a discussion forum take your evil opinion away from here!11!!"

Enjoying what I saw of Hemsworth, cannot wait for this!

haha thread manager trolling

problem, hype?

heh I enjoy bad humor Bren, must be an age thing. lol

Guess what. I didn't like Dennings in the new clip. Gasp shock horror. Must say, didn't really like Portman's delivery at times either - "ohnoez how could you not agree with us all who loved it/her/them, haterz gonna hate!!!!11 I don't care if this is a discussion forum take your evil opinion away from here!11!!"

Enjoying what I saw of Hemsworth, cannot wait for this!

Get out of here, you :argh:

Which part of Portman's delivery did you not care for? She was playing "distracted" fairly well, imo.

I SHOULD Scan the Upper Deck Sif card I got. lol

Get out of here, you :argh:

Which part of Portman's delivery did you not care for? She was playing "distracted" fairly well, imo.

Been awake now for around 36 hours (Vartha, you're not the only one on 12 hour shifts - hope YOU got to sleep between them, unlike idiot me :cwink: ) so I might be a little unfair on Portman - Can't remember EXACTLY what it was she said, that just came off a little.. empty/light/flossy.

Honestly, I'm sounding overtly negative, which I'm definitely not :woot:!

Yeah, her delivery annoyed me at times as well.... Out of all 3 of her lines :p

card69Siffrontbacksml.png

Been awake now for around 36 hours (Vartha, you're not the only one on 12 hour shifts - hope YOU got to sleep between them, unlike idiot me :cwink: ) so I might be a little unfair on Portman - Can't remember EXACTLY what it was she said, that just came off a little.. empty/light/flossy.

Honestly, I'm sounding overtly negative, which I'm definitely not :woot:!
Normally I do get to sleep, just YESTERDAY was a pain in the ***. I had to get in line at 5:30 am for free tax services to get a NUMBER to come back later. to put it simply I was beat with only a nap.

Check Target, Mine had ONE box out with the cards.
nearest target is 2 hrs away, but i should be heading that way tomorrow. thanks for scanning the card, not sure if i like the border or not though, a little big

nearest target is 2 hrs away, but i should be heading that way tomorrow. thanks for scanning the card, not sure if i like the border or not though, a little big
Well there's different groups of sets for the cards, each has a different boarder.

We have LOADS of some Lady Antbellum Dr pepper cans still here.
Yeah, it seems they put more of them out in the one right by my house. looks like ill be going to shop n save or wal mart instead.

on a related note, im not sure if anyone cares to this degree, but i got some frakkin fruit snacks.

IMAG0008.jpg

Oddly enough, they are branded as Thor ones, but have Cap shapes in them as well. And it says The Adventure Continues! Coming Soon Captain America on the bottom of the other side as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"