Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't really seeing that being a selling point for anyone who knows nothing about it anyway. The god of mischief wouldn't mean anymore than the God of Thunder would to someone in the dark on the movie.
Again, I am not talking about how the movie is being sold. I am talking about how it will be received/WOM.

274905382.jpg

Why is the Torch hangin' out with Daddy Kirk?

:D

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, then you're spot on, Loki is definitely more interesting than Iron Monger.

I am talking about the characters/roles within the film... not the actors.

Come to think of it, now that we have quality images of all three characters, has anyone made a smokin' Iron Man, Thor and Cap manip?

Come to think of it, now that we have quality images of all three characters, has anyone made a smokin' Iron Man, Thor and Cap manip?

There are some good ones in the Avengers forum. Problem is alot of them have shellhead with his faceplate down. There's a coupe of him with the helmet off, but not many.

Photoon2011-04-11at16312.jpg

Shelled 5 bucks on this lmao.

My perspective, however, is that years from now, this cup and and other Slurpees will be on my dresser, whether it be home or new apartment, and I can reminisce. Reminisce on good memories and times.

I'd lie if I said I wouldn't brag if I had the chance to see any big movie like this weeks before everyone else.

Photoon2011-04-11at16312.jpg

Shelled 5 bucks on this lmao.

My perspective, however, is that years from now, this cup and and other Slurpees will be on my dresser, whether it be home or new apartment, and I can reminisce. Reminisce on good memories and times.
heh INDEED! I have two from the 70's that I actually replaced, but now are displayed.
I had this life-size cardboard Spider-Man that was holding a slurpee cup for the longest time. It hung by the ceiling in the stores. I'm not really sure what happened to it.

Can't wait to get my ass back to Canada so I can get myself a Thor Slurpee cup :D

He mentions Loki flying, duplicating himself, and disappearing. Awesome.

Hiddleston is really interesting to listen to in these interviews. His discussion of working with the green screen is much more in-depth than you'd really expect from an actor doing this kind of panel.

I love how Branagh refers to Hemsworth and Hiddleston as "the boys." LoL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"