Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these interviews make me wish Kenneth Branagh had a small part or cameo in the movie.

.... Seriously look at the sheer size of Hemsworth. He's practically busting out of that sport coat ....

[YT]g71wPGb-n4Q[/YT]

Thanks for the videos , great stuff . They all seem to be great people and really enjoyed doing this film .

When is her baby due? Don't tell me it's been delayed AGAIN. You'd think we'd at least have an ultra sound by now. Seriously, Natalie clearly just doesn't want to promote this baby. If we don't hear anything about it soon, this baby is doomed.

When is her baby due? Don't tell me it's been delayed AGAIN. You'd think we'd at least have an ultra sound by now. Seriously, Natalie clearly just doesn't want to promote this baby. If we don't hear anything about it soon, this baby is doomed.
:funny:

10 years from now.

Mommy! I wanna watch Black Swan! Alright sweetie.
Mommy! I wanna watch Your Highness! ...ok baby!

Mommy! I wanna watch your Star Wars movies! THATS FORBIDDEN SWEETIE! NO!

I wonder if she'll hit the hubby up for a reshoot. :woot:

That would be the ultimate doom apparently.

Your Highness is not appropriate for a 10 year old.... and her child should be watching Thor everyday for the rest of their life!

WildcatNC said:
I wonder if she'll hit the hubby up for a reshoot. :woot:

That would be the ultimate doom apparently.

As long as none of it leaks..........................on the internet.

Making one's child watch Thor every day will give one an over appreciation of hammers. I wouldn't want my daughter to be obsessed with hammers until she's at least halfway through high school.

As opposed to all the recreational drug use and sex they would learn to appreciate from Your Highness?

Thor would teach her an appreciation of awesomeness and winning. Then when she's 18, she can hook up with Charlie Sheen.

It was a joke but touche lol.

Can't wait for the days I show my son(if it's a son lol) all the super hero movies of these decades. Just like mine introduced me to Supes and Bats followed by X-Men being my first theatric one.

Have these been posted?

Hedmall3.png

_tempehrfiwkef.png

32r2wewf.png

_tempwefwsejhrb34rf.png

_temploki223.png

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=35054

:awesome:

Forgive if so, but damn I can't wait for this movie!!

Your Highness is not appropriate for a 10 year old.... and her child should be watching Thor everyday for the rest of their life!

Your Highness is not appropriate for a 40 year old.... yeah, it's that bad.

216593_10150209981734804_364544669803_8503920_2558130_n.jpg

And YES, these heroes can and will beat their cinematic competition. (At least in terms of quality if not box office)

..... Finally saw a Thor promo on TV. Just came on during a commercial break for MTV's The Real World Las Vegas.

Oh man, those pics are awesome. Heimdall looks great and that Loki one is fantastic. Great, great costume.

I'm surprised that no one knew about those pics considering that they've been on the official Thor site for some time already...days even.

Well I only go on the Thor site to listen to the film score :p

I find generally the official sites have less pictures than the fan sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"