Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, it's entirely a subjective opinion, which is fine. To compare her to Jar Jar Binks was ridiculous overkill though, so if you don't want to have to feel like you're defending your opinions, I wouldn't make hyperbolic statements like that.

I'm still annoyed theres no 7-11's where i'm at.

There IS Dr Pepper though.

Well, to me it doesn't look like he's even talking to them. He's calling out to the hammer, and then he calls out to the thunder. I thought that was awesome, that he sees both the hammer and the elements as entities.

Actually I think he says FATHER! not THUNDER! I'm also sure he would say mjolnir at some point on the film.

Nice! I will try and see if my local store has those Dr Pepper cans.

Nothing wrong with the humor.

I understand if someone doesn't like it, opinions differ, but that doesn't mean theres anything wrong with it.

Its just an opinion.

I had no idea...:oldrazz:

Her voice is annoying?

It's more in the delivery than anything else.

Either way I can't wait to see this film.

It's more in the delivery than anything else.

Either way I can't wait to see this film.
Gotcha.

Though I don't agree I can understand that a little more than her voice being annoying.

I was kind of on the fence with that scene when it was in the trailer or TV spot whichever it was where we first see Thor get tased. But now seeing it in a little bit more of context I think it works better which is what I was hoping for.

I was kind of on the fence with that scene when it was in the trailer or TV spot whichever it was where we first see Thor get tased. But now seeing it in a little bit more of context I think it works better which is what I was hoping for.
Yeah, the humour comes off better here than in the trailer.

206288_1654106156661_1357266823_31403167_5563593_n.jpg
Going tomorrow! How much?!

Love the new clip. The more I see of Hemsworth's portrayal, the more he's making a believer of me. I have a feeling he's knocked it out of the park.

I still can't understand the concern over Dennings character. Although I don't find her lines extremely funny, I also don't find them so distracting as others. I also don't think they will stand out as much in the context of the entire movie. I think they seem to stand out more in these short clips.

The Jar Jar comparison is completely stupid and the perfect showcase for the lack of wit and imagination of AICN morons and others of their ilk.

Are those Thor Dr. Pepper cans US only or are they also available in Europe?

Cool! Destroyer or Thor?! Going to be a tough decision!

Spideyfan, I'm not sure if you're aware, but I thought i should let you know you've accidentally put 'Wolverine' in you're sig. You should probably take care of that before it gets infected :p

hmmmm but I believe in FOX...................... :dry:

Spideyfan, I'm not sure if you're aware, but I thought i should let you know you've accidentally put 'Wolverine' in you're sig. You should probably take care of that before it gets infected :p

Wolvieboy17, I'm not sure if you're aware, but I thought i should let you know you've accidentally put 'Wolvie' in you're screen name. You should probably take care of that before it gets infected :p

:awesome:

Fox was the best of us, and he was corrupted. We can't ever let the people of Gotham know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"