Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Okay, that's my day made. Night everyone! :woot:
I'm just glad they didn't give that awesome suit batteries to have all the
green parts glowing.:sly:
when does the review embargo lift?

Thursday, October 19th actually.
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing what the experts think and then; good or bad, seeing this on opening night.
Big Thor is correct; Cate captures Kirby's style of drawing even the villianess's as drop dead gorgeous.
Sorry Big Thor; it was ultimate Thor who commented "Hela is simply gorgeous!"

Thursday, October 19th actually.

Yeah, that's right. That's what I thought initially then a few sources today said the 19th at midnight for some reason. Apparently it's actually Thursday morning.

Well it's Wednesday morning now. Not long at all before we start getting a tonne of Ragnarok reviews!

Accidentally came across one minor spoiler about this already, so I'm a little upset about that. Trying to avoid as much info and clips as possible now.

Accidentally came across one minor spoiler about this already, so I'm a little upset about that. Trying to avoid as much info and clips as possible now.

I feel you. I got an accidental spoiler I didn't want, too. They are turning up in odd places, not cool.

do you mean the press conference? I watched the approx 33 min video on youtube today. It did have one minor spoiler

Mjölnir;35823639 said:
[YT]yPjwgr4w6r0[/YT]

Credit to Jenlet as I just corrected the code.

Haha, thanks!

Sorry, Vis. ;) Not really on the up and up posting here.. despite my 5 year tenure lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"