• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's a bus.

DMcRb9DWsAAqQna.jpg

That is the most awesome bus there ever was.

Mjölnir;35823639 said:
[YT]yPjwgr4w6r0[/YT]

Credit to Jenlet as I just corrected the code.

Thanks for this (and thanks for finding it Jen), I'll be watching it in full later. :woot:

[YT]fDCsX4PYfPU[/YT][YT]fC1KW1tyzjY[/YT]
[YT]4zUC4ifv1JA[/YT][YT]gTn5FhK5YNI[/YT]

Sooooo... Tessa Thompson is paired up, but the majority of the guys have solo interviews?

Sooooo... Tessa Thompson is paired up, but the majority of the guys have solo interviews?

Tom Hiddleston is also paired up, well Hemsworth is the main character and Ruffalo is the 2nd most important character so there's that.

If it means anything, their interview is twice as long as everyone else's.

Last edited:
Tom Hiddleston is also paired up, well Hemsworth is the main character and Ruffalo is the 2nd most important character so there's that.

If it means anything, they're interview is twice as long as everyone else's.

Yeah, was kind of a strange comment.

And I used they're instead of their in my initial post. :wall:

The worst offence is no Cate and Jeff anyway. :oldrazz: :csad:

I'm going to start the critic's reviews/RT thread seeing as the embargo lifts tomorrow. It's almost time people! :woo:

I'm going to start the critic's reviews/RT thread seeing as the embargo lifts tomorrow. It's almost time people! :woo:

Thanks! I can't wait to start rummaging through those tomorrow!

Confirmation that those heads on the side of the palace are indeed past champions and those character actually exist in the MCU.

“There might be some things in the trash piles. I mean, the biggest*– the biggest Easter eggs are on the side of the Sakaaran Palace, right Taika? There are previous Grandmaster champions that we see, as one for Hulk is being constructed, and those are all sort of Easter eggs for the deeper comic universe, that may or may not ever show up in the cinematic universe, but we thought it’d be fun to celebrate.”
http://www.slashfilm.com/thor-ragnarok-easter-eggs/

Sounds like a good idea. Can't wait to see those official reviews.

Surfer

That's a sweet easter egg for sure, but I wish they had some flashbacks in the movie showing some of the previous champions. Now that would have been awesome.

Surfer

Yeah and it could've been a brief 30 seconds or minute long scene, what a wasted opportunity.

Just saw a quick 10 second or so clip on ABC. It featured Thor, Korg, and Miek. I think they did a rock, paper, scissors joke.

Awesome, how was it?

By the time I realized what it was, it was about over. I saw Korg say something about being a rock, then Miek pulled out a giant pair of scissors.

I'm describing it really bad... but it was funny.

By the time I realized what it was, it was about over. I saw Korg say something about being a rock, then Miek pulled out a giant pair of scissors.

I'm describing it really bad... but it was funny.

What did Thor say? Paper?

Yeah and it could've been a brief 30 seconds or minute long scene, what a wasted opportunity.
[BLACKOUT]There is a scene where they show several gladiators fighting in the arena while talking about the story of Sakaar and the Grandmaster. Right before Thor is presented to the Grandmaster.[/BLACKOUT]

Today is THORsday and Marvel has been consinstently releasing someting big on this day of the week for the last few weeks so I’m kinda expecting something big to drop. A Tv Spot, behind the scenes, b-roll... something around those lines. Let’s see.

It's embargo day!

tumblr_njzm1dV4wz1rmglm0o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"