Titans Titans General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Duncan was fine but D'onofrio kills it. Imo. Theres a huge reason why he's pretty universally praised.

3 episodes in and I have to say I’m really enjoying this show. It’s not without flaws but this show seems to get better with each episode.

Anybody have any idea when this will be getting made available in the UK on Netflix?

I hope they will either show a Green Lantern or "Blue Beetle" Reach alien in Titans, Dc Legends of Tommorow, Supergirl or Krypton I think those should be at least for a episode or 3 episode arc to show the conflict and their existance. They don't need to be based on main heroes but at least others from their kind.
The antimonitor and aliens related too Apocalipse would be cool.
Especially taking that all series should have contact with them at least.

Interesting would be if a DC series could try to show Batman Beyond from the future.
Yes Krypton and DCs legends could do it, but knowing them it would fit the Titans too.

Hope that Robin transforms fast into Nightwing and that if we don't get Cyborg in this series now then maybe later? Maybe they plan a Blue Bettle after all?
or they could give us a Green Lantern somehow?

They already confirmed we're going to get cyborg. Hes been cast and everything.

Anybody have any idea when this will be getting made available in the UK on Netflix?
I think once they have aired full season (11 episodes ?), they will put that out on Netflix for the overseas audience.

I love this show. Ep 4 wasn't the best, but damn it was fascinating. So far the darkness works and DC is proving they know how to manage a longer story form in mediums like TV. I think in film its much more difficult to pull off.

Cannot wait until the Doom Patrol series now. If it was even half as good as the first 4 eps of Titans, I'll be satisfied.

Geek Vibes Nation ‏ @GeekVibesNation
38m38 minutes ago
Jason Todd is in the house #Titans #RedHood #Robin #DCUniverse

DrZl-BOX0AA90iZ.jpg

Harry Spencer, Kevin Scott, Juwaan Carter ‍♂️2 @NYCC and 6 others

I hate how we're 4 episodes in the bag and have only seen grayson in his Robin suit in one very short fight and one really short flashback.

That's two Robin's then, one (soon to be) Nightwing, and we've (kinda') seen Bruce Wayne. Batman soon please. Weren't there some leaks showcasing the Dark Knight in Titans not so long back?

Between this and Doom Patrol, I do wonder which other big guns we're likely going to see moving forward. If we're getting Batman (for an episode at least) and Cyborg, and we've also got Donna Troy, then Wonder Woman should at least exist in this little universe.

Then we must pose the question as to whether the likes of Superman, Aquaman and the Flash exist in this universe; Kid Flash is a member of the Titans in the comics; are we expecting to see a speedster on this show at any point?

That's two Robin's then, one (soon to be) Nightwing, and we've (kinda') seen Bruce Wayne. Batman soon please. Weren't there some leaks showcasing the Dark Knight in Titans not so long back?

Between this and Doom Patrol, I do wonder which other big guns we're likely going to see moving forward. If we're getting Batman (for an episode at least) and Cyborg, and we've also got Donna Troy, then Wonder Woman should at least exist in this little universe.

Then we must pose the question as to whether the likes of Superman, Aquaman and the Flash exist in this universe; Kid Flash is a member of the Titans in the comics; are we expecting to see a speedster on this show at any point?
Bart Allen most likely, given Kid Flash is already being utilized elsewhere. Same with the sidekicks of the other guys.

Bart Allen most likely, given Kid Flash is already being utilized elsewhere. Same with the sidekicks of the other guys.
Even if we got Bart Allen (which I'd be perfectly okay with) we'd surely need references or cameos from (a) Barry Allen at some point?

Titans would surely have to introduce some of the big guns at some point, even if they are cameos. I don't particularly want Aqualad, Superboy and a bunch of offspring making up the entirety of the team.

Edit: I know a good portion of the Titans series (and comics) features the likes of Aqualad, Superboy and co, but there's much more potential here to introduce characters that aren't the offspring of titular heroes. Throw in Blue Beetle, Bumblebee, Terra, Static, Osiris and Mirage (to name a few).

Last edited:
Even if we got Bart Allen (which I'd be perfectly okay with) we'd surely need references or cameos from (a) Barry Allen at some point?

Titans would surely have to introduce some of the big guns at some point, even if they are cameos. I don't particularly want Aqualad, Superboy and a bunch of offspring making up the entirety of the team.
If they wanna avoid the original team, then I can see Beetle or some of the YJ characters being thrown into the mix.

If they wanna avoid the original team, then I can see Beetle or some of the YJ characters being thrown into the mix.
I've amended my above post before I saw yours here, but yeah, Beetle would be a good choice, though I fear a little too similar to Cyborg? Gotta' keep the team unique, don't want too many people with the same powers and/or skills.

I've amended my above post before I saw yours here, but yeah, Beetle would be a good choice, though I fear a little too similar to Cyborg? Gotta' keep the team unique, don't want too many people with the same powers and/or skills.
We still have no idea if Cyborg is going to pop in by s2 after joining Doom Patrol. Bring on Jaime.

We still have no idea if Cyborg is going to pop in by s2 after joining Doom Patrol. Bring on Jaime.
It seems more likely that Cyborg would join the Titans than remain with the Doom Patrol though, doesn't it? Per the comics at least, he's always been more a Titans character than a Doom Patrol one.

I hate how we're 4 episodes in the bag and have only seen grayson in his Robin suit in one very short fight and one really short flashback.
hmm they said they will have him inthe nightwing suit this season.
they said intiallty that kid flash will show up in star girl and it'll be wally. if it is indeed wally I hope it's the one from cw and he's used properly if he ever meet's the titans as senor titansince it's hardto call him a found here. Same with Arsinal And I even want lilith & kile Ranor green lantern too .

It seems more likely that Cyborg would join the Titans than remain with the Doom Patrol though, doesn't it? Per the comics at least, he's always been more a Titans character than a Doom Patrol one.

He's never been a Doom Patrol character in the comics. Titans is where he debuted and that's the team he was always a member of until they made him a Justice League member a few years ago.

He also teamed with the Metal Men, which I'm surprised has taken this long

Not counting super friends .other wise he's (Cyborg) alway's been titan but with Dc they 've always pushed some of the younger people into the league in other mediums be side the comic's and it's used a graduation step like when wally got in place ofr barry or when nightwing& arsenla finally got in. beside be used when their memtnor's are presumed dead or missing and they listed by their mentors to take their place in just that type of situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"